Snuffs you enjoy Mixing/Blending?

Nice! Need to give that a go.

1 Like

Toque • Whiskey & Honey (USA) Old Mill • Black Velvet

2 Likes

Bernard — Zwiefacher Otto — Glacier

1 Like

6 Photo Mysore Sandalwood x HM toasted rustica :slight_smile: (1:1)

@AlKindiSnuff whats Black Velvet like, its discontinued right?

2 Likes

@Johano Yes it was one of Chef Daniels Old Mill creations I bought a bunch of snuff from him and he threw in a couple more snuffs for me Black Velvet was one of them. Using very sparingly as I am pretty much out of his creations I have about between 3-7 grams of a few left. Black Velvet opens up with a citrusy peel note kinda odd, but good. Very nice! Coffee bean notes are there, also a herbal kinda vibe maybe bay leaf to my nose. Coffee notes getting more pronounced that are wonderful and tobacco varietal aromas really kick in well. Quality leafs. It’s a darker snuff medium grind I’d say & medium high moisture. Which it is still moist but not as moist as when I received it long ago so I must be doing something rite since it is still moist just a lil’ bit less moist not much moisture loss just a tad bit. And aromas are all there still. Not a snuff with tons of ingredients but has great tobacco varietals very very nice and that orange or tangerine rhine maybe lemon as well vibe is odd but very nice especially once that settles down the great coffee & Chicory aroma and tobacco’s shine thru. I also get a small small small… hint of liquor to my nose but just enough. Hope this was a good explanation lol sad I won’t be able to get more of this fine artisan snuff. Sorry for late reply had a long long workday

1 Like

Toque • Vanilla Otto • Glacier

1 Like

60/40… McChrystals • Wee Dram F&T • HDT

1 Like

Toque • Ambrosia Goodnight… I-)

2 Likes

@AlKindiSnuff wow, thats interesting. Sounds really nice to my nose, even tho I am a simple guy when it comes to snuff flavours. I doubt that there are as many artisan snuff makers these days, which is a shame. Theres lot of know-how in snuff making that can only come with years of experience I guess.

2 Likes

Yeah Old Mill is wonderful all I owned/own/tried. What a loss to us all. I have very little left, enjoyed every use of them greatly! Sad the man himself and his creations will be forever missed. I also truly like Rosinski too great snuff. Different vibes but still very good. Yeah it is a process for sure to make snuff, a lot of TLC and know how. 50/50 Wow! • American Caramel Poschl • Gletscherprise

1 Like

Paul Gotard • Irish Cream Wow! • American Caramel B-)

2 Likes

A nice mix of: Toque • Vanilla Dholakia • Swiss Chocolate

F&T • Dr. JR Justice — Good Night I-)

1:1 mix of Sugandh Sagar and 6P’s MG Madras, will give you a fantastic all-day snuff. Smoky and Rose flavour. My desert island blend.

3 Likes

@bolbam420 Sounds like I nice aroma\flavor I’m gonna have to try more Indian Snuffs.

1 Like

1:1 Blend of: Taxi - Green Poschl - Gletscherprise Gold

2 Likes

I don’t mix snuff but I add scent or flavor to them. Well I correct myself a bit. The Sandalwood from 6 photo is incredibly strong so I add little scoops of it to plain toast types like WoS 22 or FandT High Dry. I used to add menthol crystals to dark moist ones like SG London Brown.

3 Likes

WoS • Africa McChrystals • Aztek

2 Likes

Equal Parts: (Very,Nice!) 8-} Paul Gotard • Irish Cream Dholakia • Swiss Chocolate FUBAR • Bohica

1 Like

My SnuffBox custom mix/blend for tomorrow’s workday… •••Just tested/tried this blend, Equal Parts of these below with a tiny bit of Salted Butter mixed in with the snuff blend in my Workday SnuffBox ready for a heavy day of work soon••• I enjoy it!.. waiting in fridge for me until I leave for work :•] Dholakia • Swiss Chocolate Toque • USA Chocolate WoS • Chili Chocolate FUBAR • Willie Pete FUBAR • Bohica Goodnight All!

1 Like