What's In Your Nose? #13 (Part 1)

@Huysmans, Irish D and Red Crest come without vacuum seal. They have relatively low moisture content and are less prone to deterioration, so there’s no need to vac-seal these two.

I checked the net weight of all three SG snuffs I got last month (Black Magic, KB Scented and Irish D), all were fresh and tins were filled a tad over 25 g.

3 Likes

@Volunge Thank you I am glad you were able to work out the net weight and I am relieved to hear it. I am enjoying the Irish D finding it smooth and easy to take. May be my imagination but beating in mind this is a dry snuff it does seem to have a bit more moisture than the WoS Irish 22.

4 Likes

6P Anakali chased by some Bernard’s Regensburger Pris. They work really well together.

6 Likes

Indeed, fresh Irish D (which is what I’m indulging in this morning, too) is pretty moist, probably the moistest among all “high dry” snuffs,  In fact, all classic toasts and even American dry scotches are released from factory with several % moisture (up to 9%), but still qualify as dry snuffs with low water activity.

Fresh Irish No. 22 doesn’t lack moisture, too, but I haven’t stumbled upon super fresh tin yet. Here’s the yesterday’s post of one Facebook Nasal Snuff Takers group member: “I got a tin of willson of sharrow irish 22 it was really moist not dry and toast was so strong made me feel sick”.

2 Likes

Red Bull and Paul Gottard Irish Cream

5 Likes

Some Kendal Pinewood Ice- very nice Pine scented snuff with perhaps a touch of menthol of cooling of some sort. Is on the fine side grind wise but a excellent snuff and glad to see its back in stock so more people can experience this great snuff.

6 Likes

Viking Blonde

5 Likes

Blast from the past-WoS Spearmint Plus.

4 Likes

Toque Cherry Menthol

4 Likes

Kendal Brown backed up with a double bump of White Elephant

4 Likes

Rows of Sharrow

6 Likes

Red Bull A-Type

4 Likes

SS Black Magic, scented with peppermint oil. Does anyone else here find peppermint flavour kind of musty?

5 Likes

Todays vintage effort- my last tin of Extra Crumbs of Comfort .

6 Likes

F&T - High Dry Toast

5 Likes

@volunge I only get that when it’s mixed with very dark tobacco, or maybe just black? I kind of like the effect, myself.

4 Likes

41P White Elephant

6 Likes

Tom Buck,   :slight_smile:

5 Likes

@volunge I think Peppermint and Madras snuffs go well together. Scraping the tin of G&H SP here

4 Likes

a well measured pinch of Cheeta Gul × FUBAR Bohica, followed by Viking Dark. I was cutting my last chillis harvested straight from the pot for halloween pumpkin soup - accidentally touched the corner of my eye afterwards. Now all of face holes burn equally after Bohica :ar!

4 Likes