Whats in your mix today?

As some of you may know I am not a snuff addict but I AM A CRUMBS OF COMFORT addict, I would sniff that stuff if it was made with fremented camel droppings. Anyhow, I recently tried some McCrystals original and immediately realised that what I was sniffing was Crumbs of Comfort with extra menthol…yes McCrystals is almost Crumbs but a little stronger.As for mixing the two its a match made in heaven with the McCrystals enhancing the power without destroyig the aroma. I wonder what mixes you currently favour?

I mostly mix some remnants together to use them up conveniently. So I have a blend of plains, a blend of sps and a blend of medicateds at the moment. But I recently had a mixture of KB scented with Scotch Black, that was pretty good.

Interesting Mr_O It took me a while to discover that mixing seems to work best when done in family groups, sp with sp, menthol with menthol.

1 Like

If i mix with flavous far apart the results are (excuse the pun) mixed…

2 Likes

Pure menthol snuffs (like WoS M and Extra M) pair nicely with florals.

It’s been a while since I mixed snuffs - don’t even recall, what it was last time.

1 Like

Yeah, I am cautious about mixing stuff that s not in the same genre. So, as they say, it seems wise to make very small batches. Not very inspired at the moment, myself.

I did a new small batch of SG Black Arabica 2/3 and Sturco 1/3 again today. Since i got this small containers it is pure joy to fill them up with really small mix batches and test some different ones for the heck of it. At the moment this BA/Sturco mix is my favorite for sure. 4 time so far i mix it. I am looking for the coming winter times, then i will try to make some genuine snuffs from different tobaccos.

1 Like

As a big chocolate lover, I like to mix some of MC’s Aztec ot Toque Chocolate into snuffs that are a bit too floral or citrus, or just plain and boring. E.g. SWS 50/50 with a bit of Aztec (less than 50:50 lol). It adds!

Problem with chocolate flavoured snuffs is that they are usually too ‘oily’ for me on their own and clog me up a bit

Gawith Hoggarth CM with a lesser part of WoS Super Menthol

It helps to bring out the camphor in these two

1 Like

Gawith Hoggarth CM and WoS Super M. (Maybe it’s medicated or it’s menthol, I’m not sure) go well together.  I just threw some together in a snuff tin and got this consistent snuff that was very pleasant.  It doesn’t look inconsistent, so these two meld together nicely

It’s a safe mix, that’s for sure :wink:

1 Like

Pinewood Ice and F&T Macouba. Bit of a fading summer garden/autumn pine wood vibe.

1 Like

Red Crest and M&W Mature Crumbled. Takes the edge of what I find to be a very strong scent from the M & W.