How many do you keep open?

Hello ladies and gentlemen,

I am just curious how many tins, cans, bags, flasks or which every container of different snuffs do you keep open at one time.

I tend too keep so few open as possible. Just right now it is

Toque - Natural

Toque . Natural Toast

Homemade

M&W - Mature Crumbled

SG - Irish D

Poschl - Gawith Original

that is my rotation by now.

I still have a lot of snuff in vacuum sealed bags in my cellar and stored in boxes.

What do you keep open at one time?

Kind regards

Many. The only unopened ones are refills.

4 Likes

@Betty_BW same for me. I have at least 20 different ones ready to use but since i store all of them in small, airtight glass jars in a drawer there is no problem to keep them fresh. Variety is key for me when it comes to snuff taking

5 Likes

I try not to keep too many open but I find the longer I have been a snuffer the more I open.  I probably have 15 open at the moment.

4 Likes

15 or so in jars. Some of these I never touch. e.g. two mentholated snuffs are only there for when I have a cold, and a couple of others which I can’t abide but I hate wasting things. I have a rare schmalzler kept for an occasional treat, and the rest are in rotation at different times and places. 

3 Likes

I’ve lost count,  but with loving care,  they are all enjoyed.

3 Likes

@perique I feel ya’… A sea of Amber Glass bottles in mini fridge of various sizes, various Snuffs. And some un-opened refills in ziplocks sealed just awaitin’ :)>-

1 Like

They are all open…

2 Likes

Lol all of them :slight_smile: a whole lot of options!

3 Likes

All are open. Even ones I bought 10 years ago.

5 Likes