SNUV

Whatever it is, is Coming soon … (For the snuff archaeologists reading this, there’s a mysterious banner ad on top of the page that says “SNUV, Coming soon…”) I think it’ll be a new take/spin on the Spork https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/6/6b/Sporks\_-\_20070804.jpg/1200px-Sporks\_-\_20070804.jpg

2 Likes

@ar47 we can only hope

1 Like

The hook is set. I wanna try it already. Could it be proprietary Mr Snuff oral product?

I bet my pants on SNUV being high grade Y shaped kuripe with automatic suction

I thought the faint picture in the banner looked like a round tin or can. Maybe it was just my imagination?

@Mr_O, I see the Grim Reaper in the background there.

2 Likes

It sure looks like a sketch of a hooded figure holding a scythe with some a confusing, curved depiction of a kitchen knife below and to the left. Maybe it’s a woman on a round tin and not a skeleton and what appear to be a scythe and knife are just edges on the lid? But I have a hard time disagreeing with @volunge 's impression

1 Like

@volunge I can see that now that you say it:) in any case. Makes me think of that cigarette brand, what were they called… black death or something? With the graphic brand label. Maybe they were only available in the US…

1 Like

Looks like Mr Snuff has finally released Snuv! Someone on their side of the pond needs to try all versions and give us a review, please!

This new line looks and sounds absoulutely badass. I am really looking forward to try it someday, but not at this price range…

2 Likes

1 Like

My head hurts reading the descriptions on this snuv stuff … Do any of them have tobacco? The strength is stated Very but what is very strong if the tobacco is not? I see they are all very fine grind and moisture is listed “dry as a bone” I thought it might be April 1st …

1 Like

I am confused as well, is it made with tobacco or is it some sort of herbal mixture that has been laced with nicotine as the email ad seems to suggest.

1 Like

Gentlemen and ladies,

Allow me to elaborate.

Snuv is an idea that sat on the back burner for a long time. There is no tobacco. It is a herbal snuff liberally infused with Vitamin N. 

It went through several iterations to get it just right. I personally love the burn and the pulsing in the nostrils you get with very strong snuffs, and I wanted that as a feature right out the gate. We upped the ante till we achieved that.

It is of course not for beginners or the faint of heart.

I’d be interested to get your feedback.

In fact I’ll get a code created for you guys. Feel free to use it if you are willing to leave a review. If you don’t want to leave a review, pay full pop! 

Let’s call it SNUVSH. 20% off.

Enjoy,

Dave

2 Likes

Is it all tobacco alkaloids or just nicotine?

1 Like

Sounds like a perfect dust for a snuff bullet.

1 Like

@ar47 just tobacco derived nicotine

I revisited Reaper yesterday and changed the description to “light” moisture. Dry as a bone is not accurate.

I will take a look at some of the others today.

2 Likes

I feel like pure nicotine snuff could be very different from actual tobacco one. I.e. nic pouches are more likely to make me nauseous and got more artificial onset than regular swedish snus. So while packing a larger baccy prilla feels more mellow and ‘drunk’ kind of experience, going a bit more crazy with nicotine pouches makes me basically puke. Could be different for pure nic snuff, but Im still a bit sceptical about this one. I hope I am wrong ofc. Its nice to see new stuff coming out, good job @MrSnuff!

2 Likes

We have just had our first review from a verified buyer of Snuv Reaper. Thought I’d share:

****** left the following 5 star review for the product Snuv Reaper 10g:

Whoa dude

I almost gave up snuff because I couldnt find one tjat is strong enough and still smells good. Oh boy this stuff is crazy strong. I pinched the smallest amount I could take five minutes ago and still have a nice burning sensation paired with a pletjora of aromas in my nose that keep on changing and dancing with each other. Thanks for putting this stuff out there, its great!

We will attach the ‘verified buyer’ badge to this web review, because we found an order from ****** in your order history.

I starred out the name for GDPR but if anybody from here wrote it, feel free to take credit :slight_smile:

2 Likes