Your latest snuff order

Yep after the apostrophe everything is cut off. Is it just the apostrophe?

But my latest order. After my first order of P

P

A trema (two dots on the o) is also a reason to cut the rest? im dying to get to know people and ask for opinions and experience. Being surrounded bij fellow addicts seems to do the trick for me, but this is horrible

Unfrotunately, letters with diacritical marks trigger this bug, too (like umlaut o in Poschl). Also, avoid using currency marks…

2 Likes

if you’re going to write a long text,before pressing the “post comment” button make sure you mark the whole text then right click+copy just in case…

3 Likes

400 gm toque rustica.

5 Likes

I meant to make this post a couple weeks ago but anyway here it is now. I made an order from Toque on June 19, it was dispatched June 22nd and I received the order on July 17th. It was definitely the slowest order ive ever gotten from Toque, no fault of theirs of course, the delay is because of this whole “pandemic” thing and the US Postal Service’s response to it. For me in general a Toque order takes 7 days from the day its dispatched to reach my home in California. This was my first order in a long time, heres what I got : 7 ten gram tins of USA Whiskey and Honey, 3 twenty five gram tins of Toque Quit, 4 twenty five gram tins of Ambrosia, 1 twenty five gram tin of SP Extra, 1 twenty five gram tin of Berrwick Brown, and 1 twenty five gram tin of St. Clements. The Berrwick Brown was a new one for me and I was stoked to try it. I really enjoy that one, the scent is hard to describe but it definitely has a few notes in common with Ambrosia and theres some bergamot in there too like an SP, it differs from those two by its smokiness and strong almost pipe tobacco like scent, I liked the coarse grind and fairly high moisture level. All around Berrwick Brown is now near the top of my list of favorites.

3 Likes

WoS Singleton’s Super Cool 25g

WoS Grand Cairo 5g

Samuel Gawith Irish D 25g

3 Likes

Taxi red and Viking Thors Hammer.

5 Likes

FUBAR Grunt

3 Likes

New order from Snuff.me.uk New to me: Thunder V2 General Classic White snus Reorders: 20x Poschl Gawith Original 20x Poschl President SG Elmo’s Reserve vac tin

5 Likes

100g Bourbon Economy Bag

Toque USA Lime

Fribourg & Treyer Santo Domingo 25g Tin

50g Original Economy Bag

Bourbon 10g Tin

CBD Premium 10g 

100g Spanish Gem Economy Bag

100g Ambrosia Economy Bag

6 Likes

Awaiting:

WoS ‘Gold Label’, ‘SP 100’, and ‘Kendal Brown’ hopefully for delivery to-day…and just slipped a sneaky order in for a tin of F&T ‘Saville’.

6 Likes

Fribourg & Treyer Old Paris 20g

McChrystal’s O&G 3.5g

Samuel Gawith Black Magic 25g

Hedges L260 20g

5 Likes

Toque order for yesterday was:…SP EXTRA 25g…Original 10g…Lime Toast 10g . OK…I’m an SP, bergamot, citrus junkie and admit it. 

4 Likes

McChrystals Warm Glow

6 photo white elephant

6photo green dragon

Dhalokia aniseed menthol

Dhalokia smokers blend

Toque cbd

6photo super kailash

Wilson

5 Likes

Samuel Gawith Irish D 25g

Bernard Schmalzlerfranzl Fresco 10g

Rococo snuff tin

5 Likes

My order from Toque just dispatched. 1 fifty gram tin of Freiborg and Treyer Prince’s Special, 1 ten gram tin Otto Schmalzer, 1 two hundred gram bag of USA Whiskey and honey, 2 ten gram tins USA Lime, 2 twenty five gram tins Spanish Gem. Probably in for another long wait, hopefully not too long

4 Likes

@BobFrapples nice order! I love Toque USA Lime RE: another long wait, I ordered from snuff.me.uk for what it’s worth 2 weeks ago and it arrived in 6 calendar days to midwest USA

4 Likes