Chimo on ebay

Thanks for the update, my friend Charlie (AZ Pipe Club) ordered some as well.

1 Like

@Cobguy total of about 3 weeks total. 1 week to ship. 1 week to get out of Venezuala. And 1 week to get to Phoenix.

2 Likes

That’s really good!  Glad they got this figured out finally.  :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Cobguy Made it to Miami today. Whoop,whoop.

2 Likes

Have you tried the Tan one?  I can’t figure out which flavor that is.  Maybe a sweeter version of regular?

1 Like

@Cobguy Never tried the tan one. The light blue menthol is my favorite. Nice minty taste. You could email the seller and ask. He seems to be knowledgable about his products. He took a few days to answer me on shipping. He told me planes only picked up about once a week, but assured me that dhl would pick up and deliver.

2 Likes

Got  chimo in the mail yesterday. 12 cans of the menthol. 1 yellow can was included free. 3 weeks to get.

3 Likes

Ordered more Chimo yesterday. Should be here June 19th. Ordered 12 of the red can. Hot pepper taste.

2 Likes

I’ve gotta get on that!  :slight_smile:

1 Like

What is chimo like?

1 Like

Chimo is the concentrated paste of boiled down green leaves with added alkalizers and flavors.  

A small portion melts fairly quickly under the tongue and gives a hefty Nic-Kick.

Unlike Makla or Snus, it requires quite a bit of spitting of dark brown juice.

2 Likes

@Cobguy I will be going up to Sedona on the 21st. I can drop you off some samples.

2 Likes

@RS422,  Thank you very much! 

I’ll PM my cell phone number and have a couple of goodies ready to trade.  :slight_smile:

Unfortunately, I will be at work so we won’t have much time to hang out though.

1 Like

@Cobguy Unfortunately my plans for Sedona fell through. P.M me your address and I will get them in the mail over the weekend.

2 Likes

Got 13 more cans of Chimo today. The red cans are hot pepper and the yellow can is similar to Chimo el

2 Likes

Sorry we won’t be able to at least grab a coffee but appreciate the samples being mailed.

PM sent with my address.  :slight_smile:

~Darin

1 Like

@Cobguy Looks like my next shipment of Chimo will be early again. Probably Wednesday. I will get three different ones shipped to you probably before the weekend.

2 Likes

@Cobguy Darin, Got 4 different cans of Chimo in the way to you. Tracking sent to you by pm.

1 Like

@RS422, I’ve been out of town but got the package yesterday.

Thank you very much!  The “Red” is super spicy and I like that one a lot.

Trying the “Blue” later today.

Both are already better, in my opinion, than the El Toro version.

1 Like

Glad you are enjoying them. The blue menthol tastes like Begum Green in the mouth. @Cobguy

1 Like