Whatcha Chewin, Dippin, Snussin? (Part 1)

Grov loose

2 Likes

Knox Dark portion

3 Likes

G 3 Slim Extra Strong

3 Likes

I did kapten MINI mint pouches last night for the first time with my friends. Honestly, didnt enjoy it that much. We started snusing in the club. Taste is intriguing, but my stomach got a bit ache so I had to get a beer. Borderline nauseous feeling, however after we smoked some cigarillos haf hour later and did some snuff, I noticed I’m starting to feel very buzzed. It was quite pleasant experience. But I must admit that the dreams that night were the most amazing and vivid ones for ages!!

4 Likes

General Classic Extra Strong loose

GR withe dry cb, but I can not wait to go home and bury my icetool into the scruf stark los can and make a face bending prila

2 Likes

Islay Los

2 Likes

Kapten MINI original in the morning (5AM, god bless my new job)

2 Likes

Coarse siftings of homemade snuff, handbaked into a hard prilla.

2 Likes

@ chapman and volunge , We have a brand a loose snus available at mrsnuff, It is chetak chhap in 20 g tins

4 Likes

@sixphoto, thanks for the heads up! Sure thing, I’m tempted to give this a try. However, European buyers, who prefer ordering from snuffstore.co.uk, are restricted from procuring it - there’s that infamous warning next to the product - “This product is not for sale in the EU.”

I suppose this is another slip-up. Having tried similar product from other manufacturer (Mirage Blue) and watching the review of Six Photo Chetak Chhap, I got an impression it might fall under chewing tobacco category, so for a general benefit this restriction (warning) could be lifted (removed).

@ManxxSnuff, @MrSnuff, please consider this.

3 Likes

Sliced Black Bogie

5 Likes

Sliced SG Brown No. 4

4 Likes

Skruf Nyans Jordskott

2 Likes

General Onyx Guld

2 Likes

Mammoth Cave Twist

3 Likes

Odens Extreme los