What's In Your Nose? #13 (Part 1)

Freshly opened tin of I believe fresh SG Elmo. Best one yet. Code 05 287 - any way to decode these? Got a few hearty blows out while writing this. It’s a moist dark snuff experience

5 Likes

6P Mysore Sandalwood

4 Likes

Tom Buck. As @DTOM7476 mentioned sometime back on the Overrated Snuffs thread, this one loses its flavour pretty quickly. No other complains with Tom Buck though. Grind and nicotine level are perfect.

5 Likes

Toque Quit

5 Likes

SG Scotch Black

5 Likes

Rosinski tabacum again, it

4 Likes

Toque Otto ClassicAM for this AM

3 Likes

Santo Domingo

5 Likes

WoS IHT #22

3 Likes

Composing some lil piece of music, took HUGE pinches of VD for better flow. Unfortunately, I left most of good snuff in my dorm miles away to take a break from menthol madness. Not much of a choice now…

6 Likes

Decided today is a toast day. Have Irish 22, Irish d and HDT all with me in a smash box, bullet, and wood box…now if i could only remember which is where. If i were to guess, i have HDT in my shnoz, but i could be wrong.

5 Likes

3:1 Old Paris and Bernick Brown. This is the best ratio I have had so far. All the complexity of Old Paris with just a touch lavender and citrus from the Berwick Brown

5 Likes

W.E. Garrett

4 Likes

6P - Green Dragon

4 Likes

Gletscher Prise / Summer Harvest Mix

4 Likes

Spanish Gem while watching the snow

5 Likes

Toque Coke

4 Likes

Viking Brown. Dont know if its the snuff or my nose but am not able to sense the flavour of this one, once I have had it already. Sort of clogs up and prevents any flavour from getting through. I can still get the flavour out of scented snuffs like WoS Rows of Sharrow though.

5 Likes

Toque Quit fresh out of a jar in the fridge. my nose is full…my hands are sweating. This is the most pleasant nicotine kick i’ve ever had from snuff. I have tried many snuffs, but always find myself returning to my first love.

5 Likes

Matador

4 Likes