What's In Your Nose? #13 (Part 1)

Taking White Elephant and reading an old thread from 2010 where members of this snuff forum were looking desperately to obtain it.  

It’s an entertaining read, especially the user PremiumParrots.  

4 Likes

tried posting the link but it’s not showing up…

2 Likes

@Captainblackboogers

I remember when our only access was from an Indian gentleman who would mail it to us.

And PremiumParrots is a character. Interesting guy to say the least. Good guy.

3 Likes

Toque USA Whiskey & Honey with Rustica

3 Likes

Toque Otto ClassicRM. I struggled with a tin of Raspberry Menthol a year ago but this is nice and easy to take for the fruit lovers

3 Likes

Bernard Aecht Alt

4 Likes

MG Madras as an all day, recovering from an olfactory fatigue due to use of scented snuffs and Indian perfumes. 

4 Likes

I have been at my odds and ends bottle all day, where I dump all the bits of leftover snuff. Probably a mix of about 50 snuffs. Has a big nicotine kick and has ended up smelling a bit like dettol (which, fortunately, I quite like).

4 Likes

Bernard Aecht Altbayerischer Schmalzler

One of my faves for almost several years… Love this outstanding stuff…

5 Likes

F&T Santo Domingo

5 Likes

Alter Fritz now, McC Fine Keg earlier in the woodshop. Finished a jewelry box and finally got started on building another guitar. This will be my 5th acoustic guitar, but I have not built one in over a year, ready to get back in the groove.

7 Likes

Toque Chocolate now. Earlier Toque USA W/H. Gettin ansey for my toque order to arrive.

6 Likes

F&T French Carotte before sleep :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

Toque Quit out of my Mccrystals box. I forgot how enjoyable this box is. It just feels nice to hold.

@Slide  It’s crazy how expensve it was to get White Elephant back in the day…wow!  Glad it’s more easier accessable nowadays and doesn’t cost some $30+ to get a single tin. I love the stuff.

To any new users i highly recommend searching the old archives. There’s some interesting threads back there…you’ll laugh, you’ll cry…you’ll learn A LOT.

5 Likes

Toque Blueberry Menthol and Otto ClassicRM rotation today. Those also happen to be what’s been in my pockets all day, but they’re nice

3 Likes

@Captainblackboogers

If you want to be inspired, are awed, by snuff hoarding taken to a level I can only aspire to…search OscarWabbit

I wish the links to the old pictures still worked

He was truly inspirational when it came to the pursuit of his hobby.

4 Likes

@Slide.

Oh i’ve been down that Wabbit hole…dude is a legend! If i had that much snuff it would take me all morning just to decide what i wanted to take that day. 

I think i’ll look him up tonight though…some of the pictures may still work. Is he still around or did he drown in

a giant personal vat of snuff?

3 Likes

Otto am. Perfect blend of apricot and menthol.

1 Like

Toque Toast and Marmalade

1 Like

Toque Cheese & Bacon. Anyone tried dipping this?!

1 Like