What's In Your Nose? #13 (Part 1)

A weird day today… cranberry juice at work makes my bladder act like i’m 83…when i act like i’m 83 i go to the bathroom a lot…when i go to the bathroom a lot  i get to take a few sniffs of my mix of Toque Quit and Spanish Gem…

when i take my snuff…i’m happy.  Thus, cranberry juice makes me snuff more…and so makes me happy. .i need to drink cranberry juice always…

I burned my nose with degreaser and crawled around behind ovens like a feral dishwasher today too.  Fun.

8 Likes

Lots of SWS Fifty Fifty today

2 Likes

Singletons Super Cool

3 Likes

F&T Old Paris

3 Likes

Poschl President. Hopping the Otto Chancellor comin in the mail will dethrone this one.

7 Likes

Bernard Magic Moments

4 Likes

Rosinski Uckermarker

5 Likes

SWS Lundy Foot

3 Likes

6 Photo Anarkali and a big ole twisted tea! Because it

5 Likes

A new order arrived, so I have layers of Thor’s Hammer, Grunt and WoS Africa

5 Likes

6P Mysore Sandalwood. Perhaps only for those that like the scent of sandalwood. I’ve seen it is a hit or a miss with people.

The scent just persists for such a long time, not over powering and all natural sandalwood. You’ve hit a six with this, Vikas. I’m gonna ensure I do not run out of this and you have to kindly ensure you always have some for me. :slight_smile: @sixphoto

4 Likes

Toque Ambrosia

5 Likes

Rosinski Tabacum

4 Likes

NTSU Black

4 Likes

6P Green Dragon

3 Likes

Bernard Original Schmalzlerfranzl

5 Likes

Thrice brewed

3 Likes

i’m eating jelly beans and i’m going to bed. Sparrow will be in my nose because i love going to sleep buzzed.

4 Likes

6P Mysore Sandalwood

@volunge - I didnt buy the Green Dragon since Vikas told me its like begum green, and you have clearly said that in your post. I liked Begum Green, but it was really cloying and caused me a rebound each time I tried taking it. Would you say this snuff has the potential to be less of that?

3 Likes

@newbiesnuffer, hard to tell… Most of the time Begum Green doesn’t clog me and I don’t get a rebound from it (only some British super strong menthols do this to me). However, I find Green Dragon a step higher on menthol and nicotine. I take large repeated pinches of either and get a good forward drip.

I think the different effects we experience are by large determined by air temperature and humidity. My snuff usage dramatically decreases every summer, when I switch to snus; I pretty much don’t use any snuff and stick to regular strength snus during the heat waves (30-35 C), which last for 7-10 days and occur once or twice a summer as of late). The hot days usually are dry here in the Baltics, but approximately one third of the summer is rainy and temperature drops down to the low twenties (or a tad below) and humidity is high. These are the days when I enjoy the snuff most.

4 Likes