What's In Your Nose? #13 (Part 1)

A huge pinch of Rosinski Frankfurter Schmalzler in each nostril. A double espresso. I think I am ready to start the day.

5 Likes

Pinewood Ice

4 Likes

@Captainblackboogers, nice! I have a stainless one on the way. Figured it was time to get one, lol

I don’t always work at a desk, but I find that I use WAY more tobacco when I do. I’d probably drink more whiskey too if that was acceptable, lol. I use the pinch method ala Sir Guy Wallace; but I’ve gotten odd looks too. I remember one time while hosting a Wreckmaster course, I pulled out my snuff box, took a few pinches and heard, “What the F are you doin?!”, and turned to see the instructor and one of the guys who was taking the course staring at me incredulously. I explained what it was and the instructor (actually a very nice/funny guy), laughed and said, “I thought it was coke! I was gonna be pissed you didn’t offer to share.”. Which got him a look of “WHAAAAAAT?!” from the student. He just kinda smiled at him and was like, “What? Hey, I remember the 80’s. Don’t judge me! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” and walked away. lmao

Funniest incident I’ve ever had when someone has seen me snuffing. 

4 Likes

6 Photo Super Kailash and black coffee (aka, my lifeblood!). =)

6 Likes

Poschl Ozona English Type Snuff for me today

Still fighting a cold, not that harsh but still let my nose clogged and running. Also some coughing. This coarser ground mentholated snuff is some kind of medicine to fight :wink:

5 Likes

SG Black Arabica

4 Likes

F&T HDT.  It’s been close to two years since I’ve had some and it’s a lot smokier than my nose remembered.

4 Likes

a half and half pinch of Dholakia sparrow and White Elephant.  Whooooooooooooo!

4 Likes

@Hotak21  hahahahahha oh man what a great story!! What this place needs is more snuff stories…

2 Likes

MG Madras.

I have, more or less, identified my favourite Indian snuffs and that’s all I have with me at the moment. Placed an order with MrSnuff on 25th Dec. Package stuck with Indian customs since 1st Jan!

3 Likes

Toque Almond Toast. First time trying it and it’s now in my top favourites.  Amazing snuff.

4 Likes

F&T Old Paris - liking it a little more each passing day. I wish someone in India would make a snuff like this so I could hoard it and make it my all day along with the fine Madras I already use.

The thing is I was only used to Indian snuffs, so my nose was accustomed to more pronounced fragrances. I now also have begun enjoying the subtle delights like this one, and I guess my nose is now experienced to sense the subtle frangrances more than it used to. 

5 Likes

W. E. Garrett Scotch

3 Likes

@newbiesnuffer, try WoS Jockey Club, Grand Cairo and Gold Label someday for more intensive, spicier flavours. And Poschl Packard’s Club.

2 Likes

6P MG Madras

4 Likes

Toque Bespoke USA W&H Rustica Course thanks to @SammyD13 . Great snuff! Aroma is almost closer to Ambrosia to my nose

3 Likes

Sparrow out of a coke spoon.

4 Likes

F&T - HDT

The cold is nearly over … a little low in taste becauso of this, but still very very pleasant :smiley:

4 Likes

J&H Wilson’s SP No1 that was in a super dried out tap tin. I rehydrated it, but it still smells a little bit like I am sniffing a freshly powdered baby butt. At least there is only around 5g to go through.

4 Likes

Railroad Mills Checkerberry.  I just opened this tin. yum

2 Likes