Whatcha Chewin, Dippin, Snussin? (Part 1)

Nicotine replacement lozenges, got a pack of 2 and 4 mg each. Was looking for a smallest pack of nicotine chewing gum (just for one night), but these were sold out, so I ended up with this lozenge thing from Poundland store. The only good thing about them they cost only a pound per 12.

It’s most nasty nic product I tried so far. That nauseating sweet starchy taste… Never again!

1 Like

Odens 69 Extreme White Dry

2 Likes

Indian “snus” - TRDP Cool Lip pouches. Pretty much like Chaini Khaini, only different (and less intense) flavour.

2 Likes

6P Shammah Afgani

3 Likes

Copenhagen Long Cut

2 Likes

Odens Xtreme Dry White Tight with morning coffee. And a wake up call it is

2 Likes

Grizzly Long Cut Wintergreen

1 Like

Skruf Los.

Beautiful.

3 Likes

@Zebra2374, my favourite! I find the scent very similar to GH SP, which is rose and bergamot, too.

1 Like

Scruf bjornebaer super white #2 nic pouches

2 Likes

General Extra Strong Classic Los

2 Likes

Grizzly Long Cut Wintergreen

1 Like

Copenhagen Mint Pouch

2 Likes

Kapten Vargtass ES. It’s a budget snus and was a freebie, so I was very pleasantly surprised.

2 Likes

Chimo el tigrito. Tasty chimo with mint flavor(blue can)

2 Likes

El Gran Apache chimo. This one is spicy.

2 Likes

@RS422 I was searching for the El Gran Apache chimo out of curiosity and ran across this site. It is apparently a collection site where members can post pictures of their collections.

You can drill down to country and Chimo is under the broad category of cigarette packs then tobacco

https://colnect.com/en/cigarette\_packs/brands/country/230-Venezuela/product/4-Tobacco

As a side note, of I tried to find snuff…I did not find a colection of Snuff tins! What a shame!

2 Likes

Thunder Original Los

1 Like

White Fox (One Paw). I thought I my nicotine tolerance was kind of above average. One paw is just right for me. The initial burn will need some getting used to.

2 Likes

Thunder Original los

1 Like