Your latest snuff order

I ordered small tins of snuff from outside India for the first time and it magically got through! The customs in India are a bunch of snobs and confiscation is common. 

Toque - Berwick Brown, SP Extra, Ambrosia, Spanish Gem, Xmas Pudding

F&T - Old Paris, Santo Domingo and Bordeaux. Its sad that these tins came dented, since I love this design!

Gives me hope for calling for snuff from overseas as well. Special thanks to @tobaccobob to @volunge, I had the chance to try some fine snuffs which were sent across by them, but I had to find a way to order some as well. 

4 Likes

SG Black Rappee SG Scotch Black 6 Photo French Riviera SWS Creme de Fig SG Irish D Janta Black WoS Dynamite WoS Grand Cairo

4 Likes

Six Photo Kailash

Six Photo Green Dragon

Six Photo French Riviera

Bernard Schmalzlerfranz

Bernard Fichtennadel

Bernard Magic Moments

Toque Whisky & Honey

Poschl Schmalzler SF

Poschl Schmalzler D

Poschl Lowenprise

Poschl Gletscherprise

I also ordered a snuff spoon, a handkerchief off etsy, another kuripe, and some acrylic tube to make clear kuripes

4 Likes

Was trying to hold off but made this wee order just now, nothing too exciting but probably better that way: 1 x Poschl Gawith Original (Apricot) 10g 1 x J & H Wilsons SP No1 5g 1 x Wilsons Irish No. 22 25g

4 Likes

Got my first package from Snuff Store UK today. One of the 6Photo Kailash unfortunatelly got opened. The powder got all over the tins containing. Very very disappointing. It is not that one tin of Kailash. I hope not getting a crossover through all the tins.

The Toque Cherry Menthol I just tried seems to be fine.

But the whole process was great - a speedy delivery. Even if there were a lot of holidays between order and delivery.

4 Likes

@Humppa sorry to hear that, what a let-down! It would be great if all the snuff stores would put each tin in a ziplock baggy. That would help when tins open during shipping but would also prevent scent cross-contamination. They cost a couple of cents and the labor involved isn’t that significant when you look at it.

1 Like

But in a way the manufacturer (6photo) should stop using those plastic tubs which are easily breeched.

1 Like

OTTO time!

From Toque direct:

New to me:
OTTO Schmalzler 10g

OTTO Classic CM 10g

2x OTTO Chancellor 10g

2x OTTO Glacier 10g

2x OTTO Classic RM 10g

2x OTTO Classic AM 10g

Toque USA Spearmint

Re-orders:

Fribourg & Treyer Old Paris Medium Tin

Blueberry Menthol 10g Tin

Toque USA Lime

Champagne 10g Tin

Berwick Brown 10g Tin

Christmas Pudding 10g Tin.

Rose 10g Tin

1 Like

And one from Snuff.me.uk (amazing Poschl prices)

20x Poschl Gawith Original (my wife’s favorite)

5x Poschl Redbull

5x Poschl President

Samuel Gawith KB Special (@volunge this might be the on you’re looking for)

Samuel Gawith Elmo’s Reserve

Samuel Gawith Black Arabica (new to me)

WoS Cool

WoS Cool Plus

WoS Super Cool

WoS Crumbs of Comfort

McChrystals Aztec

McChrystals O&G

GH Kendal Twist - Black Pigtail (shot in the dark)

3 Likes

Cheers, @ar47, I’ll try it!

1 Like

Otto classic am, cm and rm

Otto chancellor

Otto schmalzer

Otto glacier

Toque champagne and limited edition

Put me just 

3 Likes

I m getting a bunch from Toque, it came out formatted wrong but will post an update later!

UP YOURS!

1 Like

6 for 5 Bourbon, Christmas Pudding, Natural Toast, Original, Spanish Gem, SP Extra And a tin of otto schmaltzler Only the otto and the sp extra are new to me. The others are old friends

5 Likes

Order from  Toque

10 10 gram tins for the price of 9.

Absinthe, Almond Toast, Blueberry, Bourbon, Cherry, Grapefruit, Whisky & Honey, Peach, Peanut Butter, SP Extra, Toffee

6 for 5 Bullets

Camphor & Clove, Chocolate, Coke, Peppermint, Toffee, Whisky & Honey

6 for 5 25 g Tins

Berwick Brown, Blueberry Menthol, Chocolate, Coke, Ginger, Toffee

Several of these flavors I have tried and enjoyed already, and several others will be new to me.

Toque shipping last time was pretty quick, hopefully I’ll see these early Feb.

5 Likes

5x Viking Brown 25g I guess I will order a 500g drum next time :smiley:

5 Likes

Decided I needed to spice up my life.

From Toque:

6 For 5 25g Tins.

Ambrosia, Berwick Brown, Coke, Menthol, Original, Quit

10 For 9 10g Tins

Blueberry Menthol, Chocolate, Christmas Pudding, Ginger, Lavender, Lime Toast, Natural, Spanish Gem, SP Extra, Toffee

Otto Chancellor 10g

F&T Old Paris

F&T Bordeaux

F&T Morlaix

3 Likes

2 10g tins of the new Toque Otto schmalzler.  oh boy!

5 Likes

Everyone please take a moment to pray that my order comes tomorrow… if it does I will send everyone who does a pinch via email.

6 Likes

Just arrived SG Scotch Black SG Celtic Talisman SG Irish D 6 Photo French Riviera SWS Creme de Fig Babeton blue Janta Punjabi WoS Grand Cairo

5 Likes