New 6Photo snuffs at MrSnuff and Snuffstore.

@volunge I just got my Green Dragon today and just tried it maybe 30min ago. Feels almost exactly like Beegum Green to me, although smelling the tin and my little 8g container of Beegum, the Green Dragon does smell a bit stronger in the tin. There is a good creaminess to the mint, like a Creme De Menthe cocktail

1 Like

@Johnny, the difference in intensity could be somewhat related to container size and mfg date - the fresher the snuff, the harder it kicks; small containers (i. e. smaller amounts of snuff) loose moisture and aroma faster.

I’m curious to know your thoughts on French Riviera. Could you tell which tobacco base is used for this snuff? Would love to see a photo of open tin, if you have time.

Was this a limited release? I can’t find it on Mr. Snuff.

@TidalWave, just sold out fast, I guess. Not that many pure rustica snuffs on the market… Here’s the shadow of it: https://www.snuffstore.co.uk/photo-green-dragon-30g-p-2961.html

Vikas should consider releasing plain version of it. I’m sure it would be another bestseller! Many folks love to boost their snuffs with Toque Rustica, which is available only in bulk and is somewhat pricey (putting it softly), whereas entire 6P range is very reasonably priced. @sixphoto

2 Likes

Is there a trick to getting photos to load? Cannot get it to work on iOS or desktop

@volunge  Glad to know that Green Dragon is being appreciated . Fresh stock has already been dispatched , It shall be available on mrsnuff by next week positively. 

Green dragon is all rustica , So is our LA Natural - pure rustica based snuff without any added menthol or flavour.

4 Likes

@sixphoto, thanks for informing, this is interesting! Didn’t know LA Natural is rustica based. Mrsnuff.com and snuffstore.co.uk should correct the product description. ( @MrSnuff )

I recall LA Natural as being brighter in colour (pale yellow). Do you use different varieties of rustica for Green Dragon and LA Natural, or is it the same rustica and colour difference results from different manufacturing process? Someone on Facebook made an assumption that Green Dragon might be dyed. I wonder if that’s the case. There are many varieties of Nicotiana rustica, but they all fall under two groups: the green and the yellow. Former tends to stay green after curing, the latter cured turns yellow (or brown) just like the regular Nicotiana tabacum.

2 Likes

@volunge
I still cannot get it to work so I uploaded it to imgur…

3 Likes

@JohnnyO, thanks! Looks like my favourite brown 6P base, will definitely try this one.

I was hoping it would be similar to a floral F&T snuff, but it has a weird fruity tartness/sourness to it. It honesty reminds of of the 6P Gold Rush fruity blend with some added perfume. Cannot say I am a fan just yet but I will keep trying.

2 Likes

I really cannot stand the marketing of that snuff using the line <> which really has zero meaning and very pretentious to put it mildly.

4 Likes

Just trying French Riviera today. Very nice scent and medium brown tobacco are a good combination. While I can’t identify the individual florals, they are quite different from any English floral type, and unlike typical Indian, incense like scented snuff. I am favorably impressed with this one.

2 Likes

I love the Green dragon.  I think the grind and moisture level is great. A little less moisture than begum green. Love the nicotine kick. I noticed that it is not listed on Mr. Snuff anymore. I hope that changes as I will need more soon. One of my favorites, 

3 Likes

@tadammayo http://www.snuffstore.co.uk/photo-green-dragon-30g-p-2961.html

I was hoping Green Dragon was a green color snuff. From what i see in this picture it is just another brown snuff :frowning:

Mine has more of a light brown to slightly green color than the photo above. Must be because it is a different batch. I held my open tin next to it. At any rate, I would not want to make any promises, but IMO, it is really tasty.

@Mr_O can you post a photo of the open tin here?

I do not know how to do that. Have never tried. But maybe I can figure it out. I am not the best with computer stuff. I wonder if anybody here knows how to do that with an iPad?

1 Like

@Mr_O  It’s okay and thanks for trying! 

1 Like

@ALLex, my photo doesn’t do full justice colour-wise. Please take a look at this thread (scroll down for the picture): https://snuffhouse.com/discussion/11891/6-photo-begum-green-snuff

It’s similar (if not the very same) snuff. And yes, it’s not green, but khaki.

3 Likes