"SUNFFING" with DRAGON BRAND MADRAS SNUFF!

HELLO Snuffers

We are delighted to introduce a brand new product from JNF, DRAGON BRAND MADRAS SNUFF.

Madras Snuff at the most premium quality.

No added menthol or flavors, just the real quality tobacco.

Available at MrSnuff for FREE !

Grab yours, and let us know your reviews.

Happy “Sunffing” 

Perhaps I’m blind but I don’t see it

@Codyg140 The link mrsnuff sent me indicated it was all gone.

Got some tubs of this dragon thang along with some MGM, waiting for me 450 kilometers away. Unfortunately, I’ll visit that place only in the beginning of October. Waiting for reviews!

P. S. I noticed this Dragon Madras ghosting at Snuffstore.co.uk in the end of August. Every now and then I run a search for “Madras” there, expecting to find new untried snuffs of that type (I still recall Dave’s efforts to broaden Madras assortment some years ago, and I know that sometimes it takes time for those guys to get new snuffs properly listed - as happened with JNF earlier). So, it was marked as “Free” then, too, but order amount wasn’t limited yet. And yes, it wasn’t listed under any category and appeared when searched-for only. It disappeared completely after a few days, though, and reappeared only recently.

Its available now, please check.

2 Likes

Not at snuffstore.co.uk

@ManxSnuff

Here’s the link to free Dragon Brand Madras on Mr Snuff. https://mrsnuff.com/mobile/dragon-madras-snuff-mp-4281.html

2 Likes

Finally got my hands on it. All the traits one would expect from this genre is here. Good strong toasty snuff, I’m enjoying it.

Despite ordering four tubs (and no quantity limitation set on the day of purchase), I got only one tub.

2 Likes

This is the strongest Madras I tried so far. If you are a fan of this kind of snuff, do yourself a favour and get a tub!

2 Likes

The first Madras I have tried and I am really enjoying it. Emailed JNF asking about getting a larger amount and was told 100 gram tubs will soon be avaliable from mr snuff. 

3 Likes

I still have my tin of NC Super Special Snuff. I like Madras style but only once in a while. But next order from MS I will get some. I did see the freebies but ordered Jaxson’s from snuff dot me dot U.K. since that’s the only place that sells it.

2 Likes

Ok @ManxSnuff, it’s time to let them 100-grammers go! We know they are in the warehouse already.

3 Likes

Any word on when this will be available again? 

1 Like

@JohnnyO, Dragon Madras is here: http://www.snuffstore.co.uk/advanced\_search\_result.html?osCsid=86b174e9a33e97caaceb216004170e32&keywords=janta&search\_in\_description=0&osCsid=86b174e9a33e97caaceb216004170e32&x=0&y=0

2 Likes

Ordered!!

2 Likes

Try the Dragon Madras & share your reviews with us.

Happy Snuffing 
:slight_smile:

2 Likes

Just ordered it ! I’m really excited to try it! My first Madras and from what I’ve read it’s strong in Nicotine? 

2 Likes

I wait the order to arrive… Dragon mandras doesn’t landing yet…

2 Likes

(UPDATE) Very nice well balance snuff, like a lot…

3 Likes

Is this a Janta snuff? I really like the Punjabi with the mustachioed dude in a turban on the label. It’s becoming my favorite Indian snuff. I didn’t know that Punjabi is a particular type of snuff, but it is! And it’s very inexpensive too. Like three bucks for a big 40 gram tin.

3 Likes