Custom 100% Rustica Toque USA Whiskey and Honey

Mine has arrived!

I’ve took a few pinches of it and it is damn good. I get a pretty strong W&H scent from it and it is finer grind than Rustica Fine, its as fine ground as a toast and I’m loving it :smiley:

3 Likes

@roderick You created a masterpiece with this Rustica Whiskey & Honey. I really love it…

2 Likes

@Roderick nice job! This will be my wake-up snuff and an all-dayer (except for 2 hours before bed). Boy is this strong!

4 Likes

I can’t wait till I have the scratch to make a custom order. Wish me luck.

3 Likes

Mine should be here, back from my master snuff bottling partner, this afternoon! Very excited. When the 300g arrived in the mail I bagged and tied off the huge sachet from Toque because our whole house smelt of W&H! :smiley:

2 Likes

@Roderick this snuff is a masterpiece sir!

2 Likes

Did this batch all sell or is there still some available?

1 Like

I’m wondering the same thing @Roderick 

1 Like

@Roderick I am huge fan of Toque USA W&H, so I am very excited by this, but i dont snuff as hard as i used to, what would the minimum order be on this one?

2 Likes

I’d say a good 90% of my snuffing has been this custom W&H over the past 5 days. Perfect fine grind and immediate satisfaction without the nose hangovers. Aroma is spectacular too. @Roderick I think this one could warrant a spot on the line card - maybe call it the Snuffhouse Special :slight_smile:

1 Like

Over the last two weeks now 95% of my snuff has been this delight. Thank you so much @Roderick for making the custom batch for us

Wow. I just put in an order for 50 grams of the Rustica.

And I asked in an email that it be changed to the Rustica Whiskey & Honey, and I am very excited to receive this stuff.

Thank you @Roderick for making this available! 

Please tell me if there is anything more I need to do!

Best

Fred

2 Likes

I think this has the capability of being lethal lol. The standard W&H made my head swim so had to give up on it.

@matteob, it all depends on the amount of alkalizer(-s).

It might sound weird, but pure (non-alkalized) rustica snuff can be disenchanting.

It seems this thing is moderately alkalized - otherwise folks wouldn’t be raving about it.

I would like to give this a try

Hello, I’ve just entered the world of snuff and am searching for a solid nic hit. Does anyone have any of this custom batch left they’d be willing to part with a small bit of? Sounds amazing!

@volunge yes indeed it does!

1 Like

Give Toque USA Whiskey and Honey a try

1 Like

@BillyTheKid I would say just bite the bullet and order a full order for yourself. Bulk snuff is just better.

1 Like

@Roderick holy crap she does! I took a week off and coming back - this stuff burns! A good burn, mind you :slight_smile:

2 Likes