Dholakia White or White Elephant?

Also Cheeta Chhap Gul. Serious stuff!

3 Likes

that dried shrimp smell is not only in white snuffs but it doesn’t fade. Like the next morning you feel like your whole apartment smells like shrimp or one time I woke up with a clogged nose blew it smelled that and assumed I had some terrible infection. Like the white snuffs still though. Though the only way I can take them is to just stuff them instead of snuffing them.

1 Like

I prefer the WE, to me it does not taste like shrimp. Find DW to be more bland. Of course it could be the batches I have had. However, the WE had gotten rather pricey, even in the 150g tins.

2 Likes

Looking forward to try JNF (Janta Naswar Factory) White Horse, I hope the price will be sane and stock solid.

I am still continuing the boycott of WE’s astronomical cost.

Meanwhile DW stock is melting fast, all small tubs (10 and 25 g) sold out already, only 23 large (50 g) left. Last chance to grab some!

1 Like

Dholakia White Special Order with different Flavors and Ingredients as per Clients requirements in Bulk Quantity.

Email exports@snuff.co.in

Best Regards

Manit Joshi

cdd9a1bd-dffa-496e-a64f-9947ad79f53e

6 Likes

Seems interesting of now a variety. Any chance of samples?? @Manit_Joshi

2 Likes

Yeah, what are these different flavours? The names are visible but cant tell the exact flavour.

1 Like

This forum will buy any white snuff you put on the market, as long as it’s tobacco based!

1 Like

i would go with white elephant all the way. that being said, i just ordered 100g of dholakia white,  90g of 6 photo  cheeta and my last order contained 50g of fubar willie pete. oh i also have 150g of white elephant currently stored away. ive also been keeping an eye open for the afghan white too for a while now as well

Am i missing any other whites btw?

4 Likes

@peacock Dholakia has just released four new white snuffs. Scroll five posts up and you’ll see them.

@volunge Not sure about them being new releases. Think these are for their Mongolia and Tibet markets.

@volunge Our products are now available on MS & Snuffstore.co.uk

All the White Snuff lovers may give a try to our White Horse.

We hope that you guys will like the White Horse as much as WE or Cheetah.

Thanks 

3 Likes

Give them all a try. Where I live the cheapest packet of cigarettes is 13 dollars CDN per pack, and a pack lasts me a day or two. You can’t go wrong with nasal snuff money-wise.

3 Likes

@Konrad_von_Marburg

Cigarettes are expensive everywhere, and people should switch to Snuff from smoking, as it is harmful to health as well as for the environment.

4 Likes

@indiansnuffjnf @Amanda I cannot figure out how to buy your products on MrSnuff. 

Searching for “white” or “horse” didn’t bring up your White Horse, and the drop down for Indian snuff doesn’t show JNF.

When I select Indian Snuff it will list the JNFs under Trending for November, but clicking each one I just get a “Sorry, we’re fresh out!” page:

https://mrsnuff.com/indian-snuff-c-118.html

Hello @ar47 @Amanda 

There is a problem at MS, we have messaged them to resolve this issue as soon as possible.

We appreciate you patience and cooperation.

Happy Sniffing

@indiansnuffjnf @Amanda I’m going to place an order in the next 24 hours. If JNF isn’t order able then I’ll have to try again in a few months

1 Like

Yeah. What the HELL man?1?!!?

1 Like

@ar47 @Konrad_von_Marburg

The problem has been solved, you can find our snuffs in Indian Snuff category of MS.

Just click on the Indian Flag, you’ll see our category named as Janta.

You may please order and tell the reviews.

Happy Sniffing!

2 Likes

Hi @ar47 the problem has been resolved and you can now click on the Indian flag under Nasal snuff category and you should see all the items from JNF.

I hope this helps!

Amanda

4 Likes