Where to order Swedish Snus (other than Mrsnuff)

@peacock that’s really the only issue is the scale price because of shipping. If you order thirty it’s an amazing deal per tin. Or one tin and it’s like 30 some bucks for a can of snus.

1 Like

^^  yeah when i order, i try to order enough to put it at around 5-6 dollars U.S. per can. also, once you cough up the initial 30 bucks, the shipping cost doesn’t seem to get much more expensive after that.

30 cans is a lot of snus though! that might be too much for someone just starting out. i don’t use them very often so i only have to put in an order once or twice a year. on the plus side, if you’re like me, you’ll want to try as many flavors as you can and you can try a whole bunch of them in your first order

2 Likes

Here in Australia,we get slugged $AU1100 per kilogram,if customs get hold of your package and they do,more often than not. Think yourselves lucky!

2 Likes

Try to get into or start a group buy for snus if you’re looking to cut the shipping. I’m currently in a split which is comprised of 6 people, 50 cans, and the Sweden to USA leg of the shipping is currently around $7.50 per person, then another 7.25 to get the snus from the person orchestrating it to the split participants. Maybe you can get some friends that also would like to try snuses without paying out the nose for shipping together and get it done.

2 Likes

@spinyeel did you ever try tax free snus or snus line? Those were my goto for getting past canadian customs

1 Like

Fortunately, after a few weeks, I’ve fallen in love with Siberia–which means I’ll keep ordering from Dave as long as he stocks it.  It’s light, fluffy, sits comfortably in the lip, and has almost no back-drip.  As long as I’ve got some food in my stomach, the 45 mg of nicotine is not too intense.  It certainly satisfies the urge.

Just thought since it has been a while since this thread has been updated, I would appreciate some feedback about different snus sellers. So far, I have been doing business with snuscentral, and my experience with them has been good, but they do not always have certain products that I want in stock. Knowing which of them are legit and have good customer service, etc, would be very helpful to me. Thanks! By the way, I am in Minnesota, USA.

@Mr_O Found this snus store while looking for apparently discontinued Kapten Los: https://snusme.com/

Haven’t used their services, though (they don’t ship to the EU). Some nice prices there - 50 g tin of Islay Whisky loose for USD 2.69, can’t believe my eyes… Both loose Skrufs and Smalands Brukssnuss los there as well.

1 Like

@Mr_O You might try snusline.com - I have used them in the past. They ship to the UK well enough, and claim to ship worldwide, so USA should be OK provided you can pay in Euros… 

1 Like

Unfortunately, snusline.com doesn’t ship to the USA. It’s not in their drop-down list.

1 Like

Thanks for the input guys!

1 Like

Snus express is another one, they use the same warehouse as snuscentral so have the same brands but will offer different sales and have a loyalty program for additional discounts

2 Likes

Thanks! I might just try any place that is legit and all.

What about buysnus.com, Anybody tried them?

@mr_o I am shopping from there occasionally. I live in the uk so was able to buy only chew bags and nicotine pouches, but in terms of service and freshness of the products I was very happy.

2 Likes

@Dyson_nose cool. Thanks for the info! I might have to try them.

1 Like

Https://Www.snuscentral.com

1 Like

http://www.snubie.com/Snus.html has some loose I have not seen for sale elsewhere, need to order through email though. 

1 Like

@rodalacket https://snuffhouse.com/discussion/12062/snus-biz-ukrainian-snus

I was treated with generous samples of Blood Orange & Goji Berry, Original and Usquebaugh by a fellow member here and really enjoyed them all. Snus.biz snus is made in Ukraine.

2 Likes