What tin did you empty today?

wilsons med 99

2 Likes

Toque SP Extra 10g

1 Like

6P Kailash (45 gm) and NB Madras (50 gm) tins

2 Likes

Down to my last pinch of SG’s KB something or other. There are 4 varieties and I like 3 of them and hate this one. I can never remember which is which until it’s too late.

Now it’s too late. This is the last tin and it’s almost empty and no replacements in sight…

1 Like

@snuffbox2 Have you tried Viking snuffs by SG, Dark and Brown particularly? Snuffstore.co.uk has them on stock, as well as some KB Special (all 25 g tins). And there are 11 x 25 g tins of KB Plain at MrSnuff.

@volunge thank you my friend. Too expensive for a guy with a 1 tin a week habit. And I’m not shopping at those places any more after the last few unpleasant experiences.

2 Likes

Toque St Clements 10G a day or two ago. Yum

1 Like

Gadsden Mill Wild Oak Butterscotch. Oh that was tasty…

3 Likes

Wife finished off … WoS Rumney green, McCrystals o&g and Aztec, and another 10g Radford

1 Like

Sternecker Straubinger gone forever

3 Likes

Silver Dollar Apricot

1 Like

6 Photo Fire & Ice. Good find, will order again.

2 Likes

Toque USA Peach. Will definitely re order

1 Like

My small sample of Rosinski Klippenritt is sadly gone. Noooooo!

3 Likes

Toque Blueberry 10g

1 Like

Silver dollar coffee is the only tin I have ever emptied. I have another but I’m waiting to open it for now.

2 Likes

10g Rosinski Alter Fritz 5g WoS Natural

2 Likes

8.75g McChrystals’s Highland Ice and 3.5g McChrystals Sturco

1 Like

F and T Santo Domingo. A gracious contribution to my palate from @ar47. This stuff rivals USA W and H in its powers over me

2 Likes

Packard’s Club :frowning: filled it up with Jaxons Club Special, but not quite the same

2 Likes