What Video Game(s) are You Playing?

@newbiesnuffer yes after SpyCraft, the Civs are the Greatest Game (bad joke) @baconpete still love 5. I didn’t side with the anti-5 band wagon as not getting hit by a 20-stack is a welcome change sometimes. I bought 6 but haven’t been able to try it yet. Civ 2/FreeCiv is still my favorite though … probably because that’s what I started on 20 years ago and have the most time in. My problem, and so the answer to this thread is Nothing, is that I’m always wasting my rare bits of free time on building computers rather than actually enjoying them :-p I’m working on a half-rack-sized watercool rig with as much radiator as a semi at the moment, AMD threadripper 16 core on a ASUS Zenith Extreme and AMD Vega GPU (all under water including the mobo) with nVMe storage

One of the professor Laytons on my 3ds

1 Like

Playing Clash Royale with the wife. Think I’m getting the hang of this game.

im busy at the moment only time for a bit of hearthstone now and then
i love elder scrolls and fallout been anxiously waiting for new releases
action rpgs like diablo or path of exile are my type of thing too and mmos but hard to find good ones nowadays
for nostalgia i delve into world of warcraft whenever an expansion releases
i played everquest with 25 characters at once for a while (multibox)
retro 3d shooter (duke3d,blood,redneck rampage,quake1/2,doom and the sorts)
turn based strategy and roguelikes

3 Likes

@SunnyDay I play Hearthstone too once in awhile. I got a mighty Murlock deck I play around with and if I don’t win fast enough I will lose late game 100% the time. I love the Murlocks though. Diablo was a pretty fun game its what got me into games and I always wanted Enigma armor but never got it. I liked the PvP. Poe was a fun game too. My wife was a huge world of warcraft player, I bought an account to play with her and I immediately drowned in the water trying to meet up with her. I was probably the only lvl 90+ who didn’t know how to swim.

1 Like

Stardew Valley, Fallout 4, & Monster Hunter World.

3 Likes

A little BF1 and Mech Warrior Online on the odd chance I find time

2 Likes

Deliverance Kingdom Come. Wow great game. Though if you get it don’t bother playing without getting the latest updates. 

1 Like

Currently playing Detroit: Become Human. Definitely a great game with a deep story.

1 Like

Just shelled out for the Ultimate Edition of Forza Horizon 4. Can’t wait till Friday!

1 Like

Shadow of the Tomb Raider on PS4

1 Like

@n9inchnails A friend of mine just finished that, said it was fantastic

Recently finally “finished” fallout4 including dlcs. Only took a couple years

2 Likes

I love that game but have never finished it. Got over 100 hours logged on my PS4 character and 15 or so on my melee build on the Xbox.

1 Like

I’ve been craving fallout4 again. One of the few games I recommend playing on the hardest setting. Not because it’s too easy but it changes the game in ways that make it more interesting. You have to take combat in a more strategic trying and scope it out first kind of way and not the typical I’ve got enough stim packs to charge through these sons of bitches. Cover becomes important. Currently replaying Skyrim this time with a fast travel ban. Broken once because getting caught in the scenery when you’re practically there is a good reason to break a fast travel ban.

Edit almost forget I recommend playing without fast travel. Some of the best things happen between places the quests feel more epic, and you get a better idea of the layout of the map which is one of the stars of the game in the first place. 

1 Like

Missile Command.

1 Like

Original Nintendo Dr. Mario. Maybe this should go in the Feeling Nostalgic thread!

1 Like

Pac man world 3 on game cube.

1 Like

@bob and @bizzle you jerks talking about FO4 right after I uninstall it … now I’ve gone and installed it again! My first (only) playthrough was a light armor suppressed sneak. Went Minutemen after a little time poking around the Railroad and Institute. Removed the raiders from Nuka and sided with synths in Far harbor. In the end went to war with the Brotherhood. Did some quick leveling through a lot of crafting and the 4x sneak along with Deliverer were a big part of the build’s viability. But rarely challenged So this time I’m going to rush to the brotherhood and see how a power armor + heavy plays. Brotherhood in fo1, 2 & tactics were a lot easier to like than in the Bethesda games in my experience so far but I don’t want to miss that whole branch of the game. Will skip the robot dlc and paying close attention to settlements this time and far harbor as well doesn’t have a lot of replayability. After playing that last build up to level 84 it’s fun to be happy to find some leather armor again :slight_smile:

1 Like

@ar47 @bob All the factions in FO4 are jerks except probably the Minutemen but Preston is so damn annoying that it makes me dislike them too! I’ve never completed the story in either of my play-throughs but I think I’m going to side with the Institute on the most advanced of my two characters. I think it’s probably what I would do in real life if I was in that position (make of that what you will!!) Forza Horizon 4 is amazing, if anyone’s interested. Played for about four hours last night and the graphics have really blown me away on the One X

2 Likes