What would YOU like to see on Special (discounted) on MrSnuff

Afghan Snuff

3 Likes

Half price on all SWS blends, you know you want to!

12 Likes

I 2nd half off on SWS blends!

5 Likes

Of course I would like the SWS Snuff at a discounted price like @Aamon and @AFuse ask for.(But I know that’s a long shot)Johnny has to make his money too.Cuz its an artisan snuff and it cost a bunch to make. But an other one I would also like to see discounted is the snuff accessories such as snuff boxes,jars,spoons etc…

1 Like

@Hawaiian_Ryan I was thinking more of a clearance sale, to clear out old stock before the EU hits (I understand half price is a bit much). Though seriously please at least consider having some kind of sale on SWS blends even if its not half price.

3 Likes

Free shipping on discontinued items only and have them all there in one section.

2 Likes

Discounted shipping on a certain day every week would be nice too!

7 Likes

Shipping deals would probably put Mr. Snuff out of business and nobody wants that… It’s a tough call because us consumers love to save money but I don’t imagine there’s a lot of money to be made off of such a niche product. I’m actually content with your prices.

4 Likes

i agree with discounted SWS and maybe even better deals on bulk English snuffs.

6 Likes

Instead of a snuff discount,   what about an occasional  small percentage off the post and packaging?

That way everybody gets a good deal no matter what their tastes are.

Edit. I have only just noticed the post by dan11 .   

I would not be too greedy and ask for weekly discount on p&p.,  but possibly once a month might not break the bank. 

3 Likes

Thank you for the input.

It looks like SWS has the day.

I will have a chat with Pat (@snuffles) and see what we can come up with.

Shipping and handling is what it is. It is basically a flow through charge. I could hide it by marking up the snuff but that doesn’t sit right with me. On occasion if I see that we are a bit ahead on the S&H I will give a discount to even things up, otherwise I just leave it. The good news is that come September our prices might (just might) adjust down a little bit on the S&H. Amongst other things, we have been renegotiating with the PO and they might pull through. We’ll see.

7 Likes

What I think would be awesome would be some deep discounts on torque snuff’s.

1 Like

I’m pretty content with prices at Mr. Snuff. I feel they’re fair. I would like the Six Photo snuffs I’m hooked on to be perpetually in stock for when I make an order, but I do realize that the stock of products is reliant on many factors outside of shop control, so I won’t complain about it. At the end of the day, a snuff I like being out of stock when I order just means I get to make another order when it comes in, which means I get to throw in some extra new stuff to try as well.

2 Likes

I

Would like to see a special on drums of white elephant. Like pound sized drums

I was getting ready to place my first order with Mrsnuff but the saw the shipping charges were almost $80. Wowzer, I decided to rethink my purchase and closed the tab.

@Ekert There’s a “Buy USD50 and get free shipping” promotion at MrSnuff right now.

The discount code is SHIPFREE.

1 Like

@volunge I sincerely appreciate the help. I kept seeing the offer in the banner but it was still charging me shipping, will be placing my order shortly.

1 Like

International shipping is a bear.