nicotine pulse

does anyone else get a nicotine pulse cause i dont

Please define, so I know of what you speak. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I assume you’re referring to Uncle Squinty’s bridge-of-the-nose pulse.  I occasionally experience it, but only with the likes of White Elephant or the abuse of my regular Best SP

1 Like

I have never experienced this, but I have heard Uncle Squintys references to it and wondered which of us is the strange one.

1 Like

I get this on thankfully so rare headache occasions. I.e. snuff just makes that pulsating pain worse.

2 Likes

@zanaspus i mean the bridge of the nose pulse

Never! I do get an increased pulse generally from nicotine, but never as quick as some people on YouTube seem to appraise nicotine content of snuff. Absorption time with me is longer, so I don’t know if it affects them differently, or if they are experiencing something other than nicotine, for example some people associate nicotine with the burn… (I don’t)

1 Like

I have never experienced anything of the sort in all my years of snuffing.

1 Like

We’re all slightly different aren’t we. My speculation is everyone gets some pulse or change in the vascular action in the nose but for some of us it’s noticeable because the nerve is a few millimeters closer in some noses then others. I mean that’s straight up speculation but it does sound slightly plausible.

I’ve never experienced that with snuff but if I put dip in the right place I feel a slight pulse below the lip.

1 Like

Lip pulse - oh yes! That was another thing I loved about snus and chema. Especially after longer breaks, along with that painful burn for the first few days after switching back to the stuff.

2 Likes

I get a little pulse in my gums above my top front teeth (feel some throbbing in the teeth) if I go deep with the snuff some times.  It’s a good thing :slight_smile: Edit: actually I just got some pulsing from my left nose to my left ear after reeling a bit from a back-of-the hand, left side. Lasted about 15 seconds, came on after thinking woo that’s strong

2 Likes

I have gotten a nicotine pulse if I’ve gone with out snuff for most of the day 

Way too much snuff and a few beers, I’m pulsing in my lower eyelids

I don’t get a pulse at all. 

For me, a strong nic hit results in the muscles in the back of my head and neck tightening up. Go figure…

1 Like

Who Nkose only the nose knows… Anything put to nose first has been proven seconds go to the the brain. Brain reactions very per person or environment