What's In Your Nose? #13 (Part 1)

GH SP

1 Like

@StokeAboutToque the christmas pudding is real good man.if you like a little clove and cinnamon with a slight cream you’ll love it.yeah i have a ton of peanut butter and cheese and bacon.my rule since i have so many is 1 tin of either with a mix of the 2 or 3 tins of the new varieties that are opened.i have not tried the whiskey and honey. if it has a strong whiskey scent backed by a small amount of honey i think i will like it.it is made with quit base which has more vitamin n ,so i hear… enjoy bud!
:^o

3 Likes

SWS Creme de Figue

3 Likes

@Marc1000 @Stoke_About_Toque 

Lime toast reminds of a strong lime cleaner that was just used in a old rustic cabin 

Toque SP Extra and now Spanish Gem

2 Likes

@baconpete i get rind lime with a little toast.
:smiley:

2 Likes

Old Mill -Cupid’s Crest B-) :-c

3 Likes

6 Photo Super Kailash. I get gardenias, mosquito repellent, toilet fresheners. Very nice if you leave your preconceptions at the door. Producers of toilet fresheners have ruined some decent aromas!

6 Likes

^ Pinsol if you ask me. Not one I care for at all. I do enjoy the Molens A/P occasionally. Toque Toast and Marmalade is one of my top favorite tho.

2 Likes

Field of Junipers

4 Likes

Toque Whiskey and Honey (not -USA). Reminds me of Nag Champa inscense which fortunately, I love

5 Likes

SD original. Love this snuff. It’s so interesting how differently the nose reacts throughout the day. Just now there was much burn and it made my eyes water. I am not complaining at all, nice feeling once in a while

2 Likes

viking iss and coffee kick with thunder abri on the side
a lot of coffee kick recently the little 8g tub is half empty already

2 Likes

GH SP

2 Likes

Sir Walter Scott Roselein

1 Like

Toque SP followed shortly by Spanish Gem

3 Likes

Gletscher prise

2 Likes

6 Photo No 666 followed by Toque USA Whiskey & Honey. I like the way the No 666 makes my nose feel. Its a nice spring day in MI and I’m loving that spring air.

2 Likes

Bernard Alkoholfrei One that I wish I’d stocked up on. Got about 28g. And will hoard it!

2 Likes

Super Kailash. Another good thing about it - it never clogs. And I don’t feel its scent anymore, just light, refreshing menthol, that’s all.

2 Likes

6P Cheetah. My first impression was admittedly snobbish, but I’m learning to love this stuff. Great all-day snuff if taken wisely.

3 Likes