What's In Your Nose? #13 (Part 1)

Toque ginger. oh how i missed this snuff.
8-|

2 Likes

Toque Lime Toast

2 Likes

Wilsons Irish #22

3 Likes

FUBAR Snafu plain/FUBAR Toasted (1:1)

1 Like

Poschl President

3 Likes

Daam its been awhile since I been on here.I really miss all you!! Im digging through my snuff stash and now doing some Old Mill-Butternut Toast \m/

4 Likes

Dholakia Ganga

2 Likes

Enjoying 6P Special delivery.

2 Likes

Hey @Hawaiian_Ryan , good to see ya buddy …  Hope you’ve been well!  :slight_smile:

Taxi Red and a double espresso … get this day going!  LOL

4 Likes

Toque Rustica

4 Likes

gletscherprise i got one of the 15gram boxes standing on my desk all time i dont use it often but once in a while enjoy some big piles

2 Likes

@Amanda While I appreciate your words, what I would really appreciate is a refund of the around $50 worth of dried out old SWS stock your store sent me. If Mr. Snuff overstocks and ends up with dried out product, then that is your loss. You should not send customers saw dust and then refuse to refund their money on grounds that they opened the container. That is fraudulent. I would be happy to attribute this to a bad apple at your company if you can make that possible. The order number was 49796. All of the SWS snuffs in that order (50g Roslein, 15g Friar Ramon Pane, and 15g Fields of Juniper) were sawdust. @Johnny, who creates SWS snuff, has offered to replace these snuffs for me out of his own pocket, but I would rather he not pay for someone elses mistake.

6 Likes

Feiner Offenbacher Cardinal.

2 Likes

@SammyD13’s Cola Toast   :D/

2 Likes

Toque ginger. oh how i love this snuff…
:D/

2 Likes

Elmo’s Reserve

3 Likes

Ozona Orange

1 Like