100% Toque Rustica

4 Likes

Toque ab1b68c04123ed286cb43ef1a003c5b1_kindlephoto-13930778

4 Likes

Bernard’s Aecht b.
@DrOctagon Going bigger is fun, try it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8M4cfP-Pr2U

4 Likes

WoS SM500 @volunge uhh… Isn’t the whole point to have it up in the front of your nose and not any further? Or it doesn’t matter? Because I feel like I’ve been selling myself short taking small spoonfuls just because I’m trying to get them up to the front of my nose.

4 Likes

SG Cob Gold, reminds me a lot of FT Dr JR Justice

2 Likes

6P Natural

3 Likes

Jaxons Frosted Red.

@DrOctagon Taking snuff in straightforward Icelandic manner could be a good guideline. Believe it or not, some Icelanders simply stick that snuff horn into the nostril, recline their head and just let the goodness fill their noses.
Grab a case of this for me, if you ever go there!
Sturdy and airtight reusable container, too.

nftbk

3 Likes

Rustica. Toasted, fine grind, unadulterated. There’s nothing quite like that.

5 Likes

41P WE

@volunge - amazing snuff horn! I am searching for wooden boxes and stuff like these. Brings a good new perspective to snuff-taking to a serial pincher like myself. 

@DrOctagon - Despite only pinching (and sometimes using the boxcar), the snuff always reaches far behind for me (any coarseness) and then with a heavy back drip. So, I dont think I adhere to (or can adhere to) the ‘front of the nose’ only.

Experts - is that a problem. I do have a lot of backdrip with all snuffs. 

1 Like

Bernard’s Jubilaums

4 Likes

McChrystals Vintage Velvet (Violet)

3 Likes

Taxi red

3 Likes

Just filled up my pewter desktop snuffbox with a little impromptu blend. 80% Thors Hammer, 10% F&T Macouba, and 10% WoS Wallflower. Very nice indeed!

4 Likes

D white

5 Likes

SG Kendal Brown Original and Taxi Red blend

4 Likes

OSP Bath #2. Been almost a year in the tight lid original container in crisper drawer of my beer/ snuff frost free refrigerator. If anything this has seen improvement from age as has my collection of Old Mill and SWS snuffs.

4 Likes

I usually wrap electrical tape around the tins I opened if I don’t use them that often, is that good enough or should I put them in the fridge as well?

5 Likes

WoS SP 100

3 Likes

Dholakia Manjul

2 Likes

McChrystals O&G my favourite

3 Likes