What's In Your Nose? #13 (Part 1)

McChrystals Raspberry 

2 Likes

@baconpete summer harvest? That one is ace.

2 Likes

Bernard’s Aecht b.

2 Likes

WoS Ripple

3 Likes

WoS Best Dark

4 Likes

W. E. Garrett Scotch

2 Likes

OSP Shaman’s Boon.

5 Likes

Wilsons Strawberry

3 Likes

Old Mill Sarsaparilla … getting very low now.  :(

3 Likes

Jaxons Frosted Red.
Found its scent overly sweet and artificial after the first pinch, now giving it a second chance. By the way, ‘Frosted’ part could be misleading for some as menthol is almost non-present here.
Different base than the plain light brown Jaxons SP Premium - darker and finer, less nicotine; makes me wishing Jamie released it unscented.

3 Likes

@cobguy OSP Shaman’s Boon is similar. Worth getting a few tins.

5 Likes

@DrOctagon yeah I got a older version of it when it was just called raspberry, kinda old/dry but still had a good raspberry scent. Got it from a shop here before I knew they renamed them, was pretty bummed but what can yeah do when your order is 32 days and counting. Definitely will get a fresh tin of the summer harvest next time

3 Likes

@Bob it’s a heavy scent so unless it was open, odds are you retained most of the raspberry goodness. If you liked it, you should try WoS Ripple; it has a different raspberry scent, it’s more earthy, but it smells exactly like a raspberry patch if you’ve ever had the opportunity to smell something like that. Plus it has a small presence of menthol, but it helps to just drive that raspberry scent home. I’ve got a Tom Buck/Gold Label mix. About equal parts for both. I get the extra nic from the gold label and twice the bergamot.

4 Likes

@RS422 …  thanks!  Hopefully Chris still has some left.  :slight_smile:

2 Likes

WoS SP 100

3 Likes

Old Mill Equinox  20180223_163125

7 Likes

@basement_shaman wait is that how much you’re supposed to snort? I think I’ve been doing this all wrong

3 Likes

100% Toque Rustica

4 Likes

Toque ab1b68c04123ed286cb43ef1a003c5b1_kindlephoto-13930778

4 Likes

Bernard’s Aecht b.
@DrOctagon Going bigger is fun, try it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8M4cfP-Pr2U

4 Likes