What's In Your Nose? #13 (Part 1)

F&T Seville. It has just crossed my mind that in a blind first-pinch-ever test it could easily be mistaken for an Indian snuff. Its grind is similar to Dholakia’s, there’s that baby-powderish subnote, same sharp burn and quite intense aroma. A very nice lift, too.

5 Likes

Heading out the door after a butt kicker at work … The Viking Thor’s Hammer along for the ride. 

4 Likes

WoS Chocolate Orange

5 Likes

Poschl Doppelaroma

3 Likes

Dipping into some of my considerable Old Mill stash - Cuba Libre. Long may the memory of the good Chef linger!!!

3 Likes

Old Mill Toast & Jelly

4 Likes

Toque USA Whiskey and Honey with a dash of Toque Rose

5 Likes

@Cobguy Vary much agree… Thought this may draw me back into using more higher nic snuffs and lower my cravings for the mouth sort. Also less alcohol is part of my new years agenda. So… OM Lambic this evening. Much like my boyseberry homemade mead to cut down on the bubbling beers.

3 Likes

How much snuff do I need to feel a nicotine buzz? I’ve been a pack a day smoker for 15 years, and no matter how much snuff I put up my nose, I don’t really feel any buzz. I’ve got 4 different kinds of McChrystal’s and three tins of SG. I’ve literally sat there and inhaled and inhaled snuff just to see what my limit was, and I’ve had to stop because at one point I coughed and fine cloud of McChrystal’s came out. Like a chalkboard eraser getting clapped.

3 Likes

A 15 year smoker of a pack a day should not feel a “buzz”. All your doing is feeding a mental and physical craving. That’s all snuff dose in my opinion is substitute cravings. If I need a buzz I find other alternatives.

3 Likes

I’m down to about half that with snuff. I’m hoping to just get on the snuff full time eventually, but I’m disappointed I can’t get a buzz… I even threw in white elephant, cheeta, and taxi red in my Mr. Snuff order.

3 Likes

@DrOctagon you’ll probably notice more of a lift from snuff, once you break your cravings for carbon monoxide and all the other nasties in smoke that you currently think is just nicotine. That’s how it worked for me. Toque SP Extra

4 Likes

@50ft_trad you’re saying I’m addicted to carbon monoxide and not the nicotine? Why didn’t anyone say so earlier… here I am going bankrupt paying for my cigarette addiction, when I could’ve just gotten some nicotine gum and puffed on my exhaust pipe. It’s an older car so sometimes it billows black smoke, so by all accounts it will be just like smoking a good cigar.

2 Likes

I’m saying there’s more the body craves in cig smoke than just the nicotine. WoS Strawberry

4 Likes

Maybe you should’ve been a little more clear. Do you know how long it took me to find a hose, tape it to my exhaust pipe, warm up the car in -10 degree weather, and then hit 10,000rpms? The reason I’m asking is that I kind of forgot the entire concept of time once I passed out.

1 Like

Sugandh Sagar Rose

2 Likes

GH Ambassador

2 Likes

Dholakia Manjul

@DrOctagon - I was a 4-5 cigarettes a day guy, and when I started snuff, I used to get a bit of a “buzz” in the initial days from using any Indian whites. Now I don’t get a buzz at all. I used to try and chase a buzz, but nowadays, I’ve stopped doing that and just take snuff for the enjoyment quotient it has (and also for medicinal purposes - it keeps the cold out and helps in managing my migraines). 

2 Likes

6 Photo Special followed up with Toque Rustica

2 Likes

Old Mill Antebellum

3 Likes