Favorite Snuffs with Coffee?

I like dry snuff with coffee. The moist type like Copenhagen has the tendency to upset my stomach. 

Try BOHICA in hot chocolate.  

1 Like

NOT WoS crumbs of comfort, as I discovered this morning. =;

1 Like

@newbiesnuffer Tobacco use in general is a vascular constrictor causing HBP. It can be a stimulant or depressant   One should eat foods with high levels of magnesium to help dilate blood vessels. Coffee is a diuretic when consumed in large amounts also   Some evidence suggests an elevation in stress hormones from caffeine consumption that could pose a cardiovascular risk, but recent research has shown no relationship between caffeine ingestion and heart disease. In fact, studies have actually shown a protective effect against heart disease with habitual intake of caffeinated beverages in the elderly population. The reason for the discrepancy may be due to the kind of beverage being consumed. Studies have shown that coffee and tea were not associated with increases in blood pressure or arrhythmias, while soft drinks were. Research also showed that decaffeinated coffee and tea did not provide the same benefits as the caffeinated versions. The well-respected Framingham Heart Study examined all potential links between caffeine intake and cardiovascular disease and found no harmful effects from drinking coffee. There can, however, be exceptions to this. People react differently to caffeine, and some may experience elevations in blood pressure or arrhythmias.   

3 Likes

So don’t bother with denicotinated tobacco!

2 Likes

@basement_shaman @Juxtaposer - Good to know. I anyway hate to cut down on nicotine and love the white and dry snuffs. They are mostly my go to while having any warm drink. 

I always go back to my dwindling supply of SG Back Coffee snuff. None of the newer ones (say 2015 and newer) have anywhere near the pure black coffee goodness. I have no idea of why the big change… ?

snuffstore cafe noire is pretty good.

Will have to check it out @Rogue. Thanks for the tip…

I was under the impression that SG are still producing their black coffee, but due to the regs they had to rename it. I think it was Black Arabica or something similar.

Yes, but somehow is definitely different. NOT the same pure dark roast coffee flavor. More like sniffing instant coffee which is not the same.

This will probably sound crazy. I’m not known for liking candy scented snuff. I swear on my life, though, that no snuff in the world goes better with coffee than Toque Peanut Butter. It’s incredible.

2 Likes

My favorites are:

Cafe 11 

Wow Coffee Bite (made by Dholakia)

Old Mill Cafe Brulot

2 Likes

I would think that a coffee scented snuff with coffee is a bit redundant.  I prefer something like a vanilla or a cookie like snuff. 

2 Likes

I can certainly respect that opinion! I just love good black coffee I guess! Heck, snuff pretty much goes with everything…

Old Mill Butternut Toast was fantastic with coffee today.  :-bd

1 Like

I just have to throw in my that their Opinion of mine You know how us Misryiourin’s R,And i would like to point out to all you non-pussy 's and true Connisssuire of the Snuff that be it as hard as it may be me speaking through my bourbon drench hazed mind That Bohica by FUBAR starts off as one of the best Coffee(slightly mocha)flavor’s to ever grace one’s inner nose it’s f^*king beautiful and then unfortunately it turns into Dog shitt defecated by the hound’s of hell, To sit in your face and burn.But that just be my that thier view i took a gander at it.Oh and anyone that like’s Buck Fizz is a Fizz Guzzler.That there must be my misryoiurin pride talking…

1 Like

@Hitsuzen  I am new to this site but not to snuff.started reading this blog about coffee drinking and snuffing. as I was drinking some OG sumatran black coffee and snuffing my peanut butter toque snuff. then i saw your comment. I guess I do not have to try to find a winning snuff for coffee drinking,as I have already found it. I will try my cheese and bacon while drinking also to see how that does. i am just currently rotating pb and cheese and bacon from my recent order. enjoy snuff…snuff…now thats s’nuff   

:)>-

@Marc1000 lol I found out by accident. Totally works, though, doesn’t it?

1 Like

sure does bud! quite nice i think…oh and i also tried the cheese and bacon a little while ago. and that is quite nice.if you can handle old aged cheese smell its pretty good also.

1 Like

magic moments (strawberry bomb)
postillion (subtle choco-vanilla)
bernards gold and aecht altbayerischer
rosinski carlsbader (choco with feint coffee)
jaxons english gold (toffee with hint of coconut)
samuel gawiths elmo’s reserve (tonka bean vanilla)
freybourg and treyer santo domingo (dark fire cured)
ozona c (cherry choco),
rosinski frankfurter and oderlaender schmalzler (cake for the nose)
makla ifrikia (plain tobacco but with a chocolate touch)

for me sweet non mentholated snuffs go great with coffee and just plain tobacco ones as well

1 Like