What's in your pipe? (Part 1)

Fox and Hound and I wonder why.

1 Like

MacBaron Vintage Syrian

1 Like

borkum riff bronze, testin the borkums out…they all seem to have an above average tongue burn.

1 Like

G&H Dark Plug in a Clay

2 Likes

Pipes are empty at the moment. I only tend to buy 25g per month these days, which lasts me about 10 days. It’s snuff and vape for the rest of the month. I used to smoke the pipe more, but it started becoming too much of a “need” so I backed off somewhat. I don’t want to end up with the pipe being the same craving that cigarettes used to be. I’ll probably pick up a bag of something next weekend.

3 Likes

GH Kendal KY.
@50ft_trad pipes have never been a need for me. I can go weeks without them although during long periods of absence I do miss them. I think that since I don’t inhale the nic affects the body much like cigars. Do you inhale? I have been tempted to a few times but always decide to avoid it. Anyway, whatever works for you is good. I am glad that you can at least enjoy it once in a while.

3 Likes

@J_S It depends on the tobacco whether I inhale. It’s all good though, as I don’t want to be spending too much on it when I already have over a decade’s supply of snuff stashed away. I prefer to keep it as an occasional treat than risk letting it become anything more.

3 Likes

Condor Ready Rubbed in a Pete XL23

4 Likes

Black House in a Savinelli 320

2 Likes

C&D Big n’ Burley.

3 Likes

CH in a Dr. Grabow Freehand Poker, G’Day

2 Likes

GL Pease Key Largo in a Bones straight billiard

4 Likes

Lane Crown Achievement

3 Likes

Squadron Leader in a MM General Cob.

5 Likes

SG FVF.

6 Likes

Prince Albert in a Barling apple

3 Likes

Greve Gilbert Hamiltons mixture. Tastes like cigarettes and burns too fast.

Only positive thing I can say about it is that it doesn’t leave any moisture in the pipe, and it burns clean, hardly any tar deposits.

2 Likes

Mississippi River

2 Likes

Cross Eyed Cricket…

2 Likes

Jack knife plug

3 Likes