snus in the uk

I’m a little confused. Can you buy snus in the UK? I’m trying to quit cigs and snus is on snuffstore, but says not for sale in the EU but has a price in pounds. So is it or isn’t it?

I’m not in the UK but if I understand the situation correctly you have to order from outside the EU. I order from snusline and I think that should work for you.

I use to use northerner.com. They are in the EU and recently cut back on their snus and are selling chew bags instead.
I use snusline.com. They are outside the EU (Israel) .You can only order 15GBP at a time so you dont fall foul of the new import restrictions from non EU countries. Post is free to the UK. It takes between 5 and 10 days. I have been dealing with them for a few years and never had any problems.

1 Like

Cheers. Why is it such a ball ache?

^ EU regs state that it is illegal to sell snus within the EU (Sweden is exempt because they threatened to leave because of this).  The fucked up part is the guy responsible for this was forced to resign after being caught accepting bribes from Big Tobacco to push this through,  yet his corrupt bullshit law still exists.

Had to resort to some SG sweet pigtail. Packs a better punch and is much cheaper than Oliver Twist.

2 Likes

Try Odens and Siberia chew. Stick it in your top lip. You will not notice any difference. At least I can’t and I have tried the chew versions and the snus versions side by side. https://mrsnuff.com/swedish-mc-210\_277.html

1 Like

@MrSnuff I suspect the difference is technical and legally based solely. And may literally be labeling only since the process between making on or the other aren’t that different.

@bob spot on! It IS snus, it’s just called chew bags due to snus being banned in so many countries, whereas chewing tobacco is not.

1 Like

Snusline best bet for UK.