toque st. clement - or: how i came to like clementines

The user and all related content has been deleted.

mmmm clementines, I can eat those by the bag full.

no wonder I love St. Clements soooooooooooo much. Now I know what describe the flavor. I bet I have had a gram or two in the 18 or so hours I have had my first tin.

Yeah, I like this one more and more. I have it today in fact, and it is very good.

I really like it after it’s ben sitting out for a bit. I’ve got about 5 grams or so in my grass leaf bullet and as it dries out over the week, I find it more and more like a creamsicle.

Aha! I’m one of those who finds sprouts have a bitter taste… But I love St Clements and Marmite! But not at the same time :wink:

you must be making that up about Brussel sprouts. Though I guess it makes sense as usaly when I eat I taste too.

Sprouts bought in a store are horrible f!**£$"!&^. When I had a vegetable garden I pulled them after a frost, boiled then straight away and then they have a sweet chestnuty taste.

I don’t get wet dogs, but I do find these days that my tastes swing wildly and a snuff that I loved one day is revolting the next, which goes to show how weird taste is. Or maybe I’m just maad…

On the toque site offer your favorite. Hell you don’t even need to discount it.

Reading Snuff Head’s post, I wonder if Roasted Chestnut wouldn’t be a nice holiday season flavor!

St. Clements. Yum.

As I’m partaking in this right now I thought of mixing it with chocolate to get a “chocolate orange” vibe (it’s a British confectionary). Shame I haven’t got any chocolate apart from bohica and I’m not mixing that with anything - it’s in its own jar marked radioactive.

1 Like

St Clements was the first ever nasal snuff I ordered. It has such a wonderful scent that can really only be appreciated outdoors in my opinion. I did find that over snuffing any snuff that has citrus in it will cause my sense of smell to no longer discern the citrus but instead a musky type wet dog aroma. This is no fault of the snuff as this has happened with different brands such as lemon grove from WoS too. St Clements to me is still kept on hand for days when I want to relax on the porch and enjoy this wonderful snuff. I highly recommend it but be careful about over doing it if you have a sensitive sense of smell.