What was your first snuff?

Samuel Gawith-Kendal Brown Original!

Still in my top 3 list!

4 Likes

First ever Snuff was McChrystals OG, at around the age of 14, still one of my favorites.

2 Likes

silver dollar original 

that poschl/gawith apricot one…in a black tapbox

1 Like

WoS Dynamite

F and T Bordeaux, 6 months ago.

J & H Wilson SP no 1 in the 80’s. I used it to simulate a cold to get out of school.

1 Like

Bernard’s Double Fermented. Delici-osis.

W.E. Garrett  & Levi Garrett.  I

Ozona Raspberry.

McChrystals O&G from Dublin. 

silver bullet medicated. instantly got me hooked had my friend pick me up like a starter kit thing that had like 6 different flavors. I enjoy minty flavors or like menthol. I also liked blueberry a lot. I completely stopped smoking while I had these. But I moved to a new town and could no longer find a close enough place that has snuff in stock. so that sucked pretty psyched I found this website though.

Ozona president when I was 15. But recently, when i start snuffing more seriously amd quit smoking my first was “Santa Caterina Red”, italian sligtly mentolated snuff with a final hint of tobacco.

Good old American sweet scotch “Peach” back in the mid 80’s.

2 Likes

Ozona Cherry

Ozona President

Ozona english type

My very first was Peach Sweet Snuff, a finely ground toasty sweet American snuff (with not a hint of peach) that I found at a grocery store in Chapel Hill, NC. I made my first online order quickly thereafter–Ozona President, Packard’s Club, and Wilson’s Tom Buck, if memory serves. That was approximately 12 years ago and that’s when I caught the bug. I especially enjoyed the Packard’s Club, but it seems to have gone out of production. Funny enough, just two days ago I was back home in NC looking through some of my old things and I found that container of President snuff. Suffice to say that it had lost all of its flavor.

2 Likes

silver dollar blueberry or apricot i cant remember which i tried first…

My first was Toque Coke. I was really looking forward to trying it first cuz I heard it was suppose to fizz in your nose, that didn’t happen but I enjoyed the scent.

1 Like