Wow, Taxi Blue is great!

I decided to finally branch out even further and try new types of snuff and was curious about Taxi Blue.

I recently got a tin in the mail now and I just want to say wow, what a great snuff this is!
I feel like it really appeals to me who grew up with course loose snus, and appreciates something a bit coarse, plain and effective. It sits very comfortable in the nose. I thought it would be muddy, like some people say, like you would need to smear a moist ball into the nose, lol, but that is really an exaggeration. It’s a lot like Viking in grind and moisture. It’s pretty well crafted in this regard. Very nice stuff. I am so positively surprised.
One could take this all day!

I’m a fan too, especially of Red,but they’re too expensive over here! You wouldn’t think there could be anything so divine as the smell of Hippopotamus, but there it is!

You should also try Babaton-Blue and NTSU-Black!

you’ll be amazed!!!

I’ll have to put it on my next order. I just received a tin of Taxi Green. It sort of reminds me of a bathroom deodorizer, but it is very easy to take and, like you said of blue, doesn’t get a horrible muddy mess going. It has a nice amount of nicotine too. All in all, I’d probably get it again.

I am a fan of Babaton Blue, NTSU Black, and Taxi Red. All three are great. But Taxi Blue and Green never did much for me. FWIW