What's In Your Mailbox #4

latest from Mr Snuff…5 days to Virginia

1 Like

Hahaaaa!  Killin me with that White Elephant.  You rock.

1 Like

@SeanOCDPx, haha I’m back at it. No more 150 grammers at MS so I got this 10 pack of 35 gr tins. Takes me about a week to kill a little tin like that so should be good till Oct/ Nov :slight_smile:

1 Like

@jmahes You must be the highest quantity individual buyer of the WE. :slight_smile: I’m now tempted to buy some more. Love to see the others. Wish I could try them and they were available here somewhere. 

1 Like

@newbiesnuffer, yeah I like WE a lot! I have a good amount saved but buy these little cans for the day to day usage…hopefully Mr S keeps stocking these, the minimum order from the factory is pretty huge for anyone to buy individually.

Stuff from Mr. Snuff for the hoard… and a few tins for my dad
Schweizer Menthol 10g (3)
Dholakia Medicated No.10 25g

McChrystal’s Aztec 3.5g (5)

McChrystal’s Mild Lemon 3.5g (3)

McChrystal’s Summer Harvest 3.5g (3)

McChrystal’s Original & Genuine 3.5g (3)

White Elephant 35g (2)

Samuel Gawith Elmo’s Reserve 25g

Samuel Gawith Celtic Talisman 25g

Samuel Gawith FireDance 25g

Wilsons SP 100 25g

Wilsons SP Best 25g (2)

Wilsons Tom Buck Extra Strong SP 25g (2)

Fribourg & Treyer High Dry T 20g (2)

Fribourg & Treyer French Carotte 25g (2)

Thai Herbal Red 13g… for the hell of it

1 Like

Large order from Toque got her in under a week, thanks @roderick

https://youtu.be/wzIteoizqqY

1 Like

@Roderick

Really enjoying making my way through this package, maybe 1/3 the way.

Did you change the tins recently ? I get the feeling that they are stronger.

Did you change the moisture ? I used to have a problem with Toques being hard to take, but all the ones I’ve tried so far have been pretty easy.

About the packaging, no need to apologize. Much rather have it packed up like an IED than risk something leaking or getting damaged. 

Thanks for the fast service!

@Roderick, I think it has more to do with the weather, the snuff looks visually more moist.

As far as the tins go, The one tin that I had that was almost completely distroyed I got from mr snuff. Other than that I have threading issues.

Just got a pack of vintage USSR snuff (Nyuxatel’nyj tabak) from @lieho:

DSC05438

1 Like

Don’t do it, @volunge! Brezhnev personally spit in every 50th batch.

1 Like

@Super_Kailash aka @DrOctagon All these batches were marked with a special combination of letters and numbers that I am aware of and were considered extra quality (available only for the in-crowd of the Politburo and impossible to get nowadays). I got a pack from an ordinary batch.

2 tins of OSP Shaman’s boon. Love it. May have to get a few more tins.

3 Likes

@RS422, right its so good!

20180308_133009_resized
Yay

DSC05443

Metal can - Dholakia’s FUBAR Snafu Plain.

Got a cheaper regular Taxi (Taxi Red) if the flat can instead of Taxi Red Extra Strong, which was actually ordered.
Not a big problem, I love them both, just find smaller cans more handy for refilling.

Was deeply dissapointed, though, when I got J.&H. Wilson S.P. No 1 instead of much athirsted Top Mill from the Snuffstore once.

2 Likes

volunge,I think that the flat Red Taxi is 25g and the other one is 15g but the same stuff inside, so…
:)>-

@n9inchnails where did you get the buzz bubblegum from? I have 450gm fribourg and treyer patchouli on its way.more to order soon, as I am getting a tax return this year…

oh n9inchnails now i know post from 2012   pfft…auto correct by me

@tobaccobob, frankly, I would have been equally glad to receive the Blue one. I find them absolutely interchangeable, despite that “Red Extra strong” being a tad stronger and moister. Never had them all at the same time to make a proper comparison, though.

As a matter of fact, there are 20 grams of snuff in the flat Taxi Red can (just weighed it). So, jackpot nevertheless :slight_smile:

https://snuffstore.co.uk/taxi-snuff-c-79.html