Snuff that makes vaping or smoking the last thing you want to do

I ve just took a pinch of 6 photo kailash wow and after a while i took my ecigarette as usual and had a disguting feeling like i had enough. It is the first time i have this feeling of “you had too much” with just a tiny pinch of snuff. Do you know other snuff that gives you this strong feeling ? Is the 6photo snuff that strong as compared to sws field of junipers for exemple ? Can it be the herbs in the snuff that gives this sensation ?

The 6 Photos are really satisfying.  I dipped the end of my marlboro into the 666 and by the third puff I wanted to sit down.

1 Like

When I feel ill, I will put a mentholated snuff on top of a pipe full of tobacco and all is well. 

1 Like

@basement_shaman

I sprinkle my VaPers with WoS Ylang Ylang on occasion.  It turns any plain blend into a strong floral.  

1 Like

@jbrentoniv  I should try something fruity on erinmore flake. I has lost the fruitiness it had when in was the skinny tins. I been through about five since and don’t taste as I recall. 

1 Like

Snuffing Thuoc Lao makes vaping it the last thing I want to do. Although I have made a bamboo bong for it I don’t have the heart to take a real hit.

@basement_shaman - which of the Indian snuffs would you think would be good to pinch over some pipe tobacco before lighting it? I am currently using Captain Black Gold and Royal. Trying to get my hands on some Erinmore and Petersons. 

1 Like

@newbiesnuffer Try any one. I never smoked captain black. Is royal made by Poschl? 

Burning snuff doesn’t always transfer the flavor but the menthol ones do something you can feel in the smoke. 6 photo snuff some have paraffin oil in them and will burn not as quick as the ones that don’t  and the flavor should last about 1/2 the bowl.  I hadn’t tried to smoke many Indian snuffs. Dry snuff burn off faster and the taste is gone rather fast. Your mileage may vary 

@basement_shaman have you tried Elmo’s Reserve on the pipe? Anything like 1792 Flake? Been meaning to pick some up though dreading the duty and tax on it

@Aamon No I had not. I have plenty of 1792 flake to smoke, if I want that Elmo’s taste. But I have snuff it with a pipe full of 1792 and it pares well. The taste of the tobacco and the scent of Elmo’s is amplified, A quite enjoyable experience indeed!

I have snuffed 1792 that I had collected in the bottom screened chamber of my herb grinder;  It was bone dry… Tonquin stood out the most , I remember it was a bit sneezey; a small amount of salted water would had helped if I was to hydrate some and would had altered the scent .  

1 Like

i would personally go with an Indian white, such as Dholakia White or White Elephant as they are quite potent and fine. Some find Indian white hard to take, but it grows on you.