Good News for all Dholakia Snuff Lovers !!!

Dholakia is now accepting Direct Orders from Customers Worldwide.

Please email your Order requirements on exports@snuff.co.in

All Snuff supplied will be Factory Fresh Snuff best for consumption.

Regards
Manit Joshi

Please note that we don’t supply ready stock snuff but supply fresh factory snuff so it might take longer to dispatch your Order

1 Like

@Manit_Joshi Dude, when was the last time you took a vacation?

1 Like

There is a minimum order amount. Anyone interested in splitting with me ? I’d like to try some more of their snuffs.

1 Like

@Juxtaposer

I just came back from Long Holiday today

2 Likes

@yisraeldov what is the minimum order amount? I couldnt find any info

1 Like

@ Aamon

Currently all our snuff are available in two packing size i.e. 9gm Fliptop and 25g Plastic tin.

Please choose any packing size or both, the minimum order for each packing size is as below:

You can choose your order of 8 pcs / 16 pcs of any snuff (subject to availability).

Please find below  Price  and other  Order  related information.

Currently all our snuff are available in two packing size i.e.  9gm Fliptop  and  25g Plastic tin.

Please choose any packing size or both, the minimum order for each packing size is as below:

You can choose your order of  8 pcs  /  16 pcs  of any snuff from attached  Product list  (subject to availability).

Clipboardimage2017-05-10132208.th.png Clipboardimage2017-05-10132141.th.png Clipboardimage2017-05-10132036.th.png

3 Likes

@aamon see my last post

1 Like

@yiraeldov thanks. I’ll get back to you, though it seems at the moment it would be a fair amount of tax to bring them in.

This is great to hear

1 Like

Please email on exports@snuff.co.in for full order details.

If you require any further information do not hesitate to contact us.

Regards
Manit Joshi
exports@snuff.co.in
herbalsnuff@gmail.com

Will do

@Manit_Joshi. The image price list not available any more. Could you please share a fresh list? I know it is a bad idea to reply 4 years old post

This post is years old but I just wanted to comment that the 9gm flip-top containers are prone to cracking and breaking off, the rubber lid I mean. I bought two of the flip top containers and both of them broke off and are stuck closed. Only way to use it is to crack open the plastic and decant to another container. I suggest changing the rubber to plastic, or a better rubber that doesn’t crack after absorbing humidity.