Rosinski~Frankfurter \m/

1 Like

SWS Havana Toast

4 Likes

McChrystal’s Mild Lemon

2 Likes

WoS Grand Cairo

4 Likes

Thouc lao… Aged to perfection in a bone bottle.

3 Likes

Old Mill Toast & Jelly

3 Likes

Helme (Swisher) Three Thistles Sweet Scotch

2 Likes

WoS Queens Extra Strong.

4 Likes

Sugandh sagar rose - this is some neat snuff. Dry, as I like it. I havent had american scotches, but has anyone tried both and can tell me the difference? (or which indian snuff has similarity to the scotches?) I am eager to try things like tube rose, sweet scotch snuffs. 

1 Like

SWS Moro Moro

3 Likes

F&T Princes

3 Likes

SWS Havana Toast

2 Likes

Dholakia White

1 Like

@50ft_trad  I bought a bunch of crazy George tins when it first came out. I didn’t employ it much then ,somehow with age it has a different appeal. I been enjoying it also.  Mine is very fruit forward sweet and sharp somehow the combination works into a good blend. One of many that can never be duplicated. I know you are not much for menthol but adding a small amount like 2% of toque menthol makes the flavor pop even more. 

1 Like

@basement_shamen You’re quite right, it does take a while. My own reject blend was exactly the same. It’s become a wonderful snuff, which considering that it’s 500g of snuff I didn’t like, is really quite impressive. It takes a while for the flavours to infuse though, and for all the various sharp edges to round off. My Crazy George has some fruit and a tiny hint of floral, but also some deeper flavours like coffee, chocolate and maybe brandy. It’s quite a satisfying snuff in that respect. I’ve been using it again today. It must have been quite densely packed and the tin keeps “refilling” as I use it and it fluffs up in the space created. Menthol for me is not just a matter of taste, but possibly an allergy or intolerance. It gives me a real burn, even in small quantities, and gives me very sore nostrils. I can tolerate the small amounts in Kailash and Anarkali, but only as an occasional pinch. If I use them too frequently, they stop being enjoyable too. I will bear that in mind though, and possibly try it as a “condiment” on snuffs that seem to be lagging a bit.

Dholakia White

2 Likes

Square scotch.

5 Likes

Toque Rustica.

3 Likes

6P Special

1 Like