What's In Your Mailbox #4

Bone snuff spoon came in recently, still waiting on my toque order.

snuff spoon

3 Likes

Been on a classic snuff kick lately IMG_4345

2 Likes

2x dholakia white 25g

de kralingse latakia ao 1860 30g

sg black rappee

dholakia sparrow 25g

ntsu 15g

2x paul gotard latakia 7g

2x bernard schmalzlerfranzl 

1 Like

Just received the 41 photo White Elephant (for which I was waiting since long, more out of curiosity), Yellow Lily (in its 3 types - Natural, Mint and Perfumed) and the Himtaj. Yet to try each one.

Edit: I must add, the person who sent this to me sent me a polite handwritten letter with the package, and since I have a tendency towards anachronism, I absolutely was touched by the gesture :slight_smile: Cheers! 

41photo

3 Likes

Combined delivery from last 2 weeks: (2 separate packages from 2 e-tailers):
4x SG SP No.1 High Mill
3x SG Red Crest
2x SG GrouseMoor
2x SG SP Scotch
2x SG Blue Crest
2x SG Blue Crest Scented
2x SG Yellow Crest
2x SG Yellow Crest Scented
2x SG Black Rapee
2x Snuff Store Golden Pinch

All came in 25 gms vac tins. Jack

2 Likes

Received a week back was my order of 6 tins of Super Kailash 45gm each (I keep buying this though I have a decent stock of it), 5 tins of 30gm coffee kick and 3 tins of Medicated No. 66. I also received the Chetak Chaap Khaini which I am eager to try. Having said that, I’m not going to put this all up my nose; most is for sharing too. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

no snuff yet. But got this shirt today.https://www.teepublic.com/t-shirt/823926-senior-pug-smoking-pipe-funny-portrait

Order on 25 April and received on 1 May. That is the fastest shipping I have gotten from Mr Snuff.
1 x White Elephant 150g with a liberal dusting of it in the shipping box
1 x FUBAR Doolali Tap 25g
1 x FUBAR Grunt 25g
3 x Dholakia White 9g
1 x Babaton Plain Blue 15g
1 x Toque Quit 25g
1 x Abraxas Cerise Fire Cured 15g
1 x FUBAR Snafu Plain 30g Of course maybe it was the snafu plain that dusted the box. The can lid was not sealed. It was raised a little on one side
Still waiting on
1 x Rooster 30g

1 Like

3 tins of Ambrosia. Only 8 days to get to Ohio.

IMG_2035 Took a while … 27 days to Perth Australia. Better late than never :slight_smile:

1 Like

Rooster came in yesterday!

just got my toque order I got rose and natural toast in the largest size offered and I am pretty sure they don’t know how to weigh things properly because I really think I got a lot more then I paid for. The smaller bulk lavender I order seems only slightly bigger then advertised but the two other bricks (yes bricks) are ginormous. ordered it the Friday before last and here now on a Wednesday. Order the bulk is what I am saying. After not having snuff for about three months it’s nice to know I’ll have snuff for a good long while. Very happy. Roderick is a saint if you ask me for being able to turn that amount of money into this much happiness. And even though I have not tried two of them before the report is very good on both.

OSP #4!  

2 Likes

Just got my latest Mr. Snuff order.
WP_20170504_002

4 Likes

Well technically not my mailbox, but I got a small can of square scotch and RR Mills sweet from a friend who is visiting from the east coast.

The following Dholakia snuffs in 9gm tap boxes and some in 25 gm tins - Sparrow Cool, Manjul, Ganga, Swiss Chocolate, Rose Chocolate, Whiskey and Honey, Madras Toast, Blueberry mint, Brandy and Maple, Medicated No. 10, Aniseed Menthol, and Cherry Menthol

1 Like

I also got 500 grams of DS Madras snuff as a gift from @Gokul . Pure tobacco heaven. This has some neat nic. Thanks buddy!

2 Likes

I just got some Toque Quit and the 6 Foto 8g mega-mix yesterday.  The Toque Quit is out of this world good - can’t believe it took me so long to try it.

The 6Foto assortment is a killer bargain and is also fun to open.  The little snuff containers look like fireworks in the box.  All of the snuffs have a patently Indian odor, like whatever it is you smell when you walk into an Indian bodega (patchouli, curry, etc). OF COURSE, the ones that I really like are unidentifiable due to the TWO, yes TWO, big pictures of that disgusting jaw cancer, which isn’t even relevant to this product.  

1 Like

@jbrentomiv I had 4 unidentified snuffs due to those disgusting jaw photos.

@RS422  Isn’t that something?  I think I had closer to 7 of them.  And seriously, those were the only ones that I really liked.  I guess I could figure out which ones they were by deduction.  In any event, turns out I’m not a big fan of 6Foto and probably won’t delve any deeper into Indian snuffs. Was definitely worth the $7 though.

They are packed so well that I accidentally held one upside down without the lid on and not a grain of snuff fell out.  One of those little vials fills up my Rococo plastic box perfectly.

1 Like