Whatcha Chewin, Dippin, Snussin? (Part 1)

@Aamon Most snus is flavored in one way or another. Most are salt a main ingredient and vary’s .More common  bergamot.

Regular portion snus in a tea bag type pouch is around 7mg/g nicotine strong start around 10mg/g extra strong up to 17mg/g above that is ultra strong and extreme.

Snus gets pricey by the can and to be thrifty, you will want to buy several rolls at a time and store them in the fridge or freeze them. 

A good way to get a variety to try is Bag O Snus at http://www.snuscentral.com/39-try-out-boxes-snus-samplers. 

Mini portions are half the size of regular but still deliver the same mg/g they won’t last as long since the weight is less.

Loose snus is just that loose tobacco. You form a pris either by hand baking or use of a syringe type tool. Some just use a farmers pinch others will just roll a small ball. You get more tobacco with loose and can adjust the size to your need. I find the loose has a faster up take of nicotine and a better taste ,  it is just messy to expel when finished.

Words like cool ,frosted, ice usually are mint of some variety. It really depends on what you like and since you haven’t smoked in some time the flavors should be easy to distinguish.

https://www.snusline.com/ if you just want one can they offer free shipping . Another online shop I have used is http://www.snus24.com. Some of these stores have weekly and monthly specials where you can get discounted ,extras or bonus deals… Since everyone’s taste is different I will leave the choosing up to you.

I will mention this now. Some snus come to the market and are excellent and then they are gone and rarely return. So if you happen to find a favorite buy as many as you can get your mitts on.

Enjoy the Journey, You at the top of the hill now. I warn you it a slippery slope. Snus is a gate way tobacco ,Yes it leads to more Snus. And more S.A.D. Snus acquisition disorder.  :D

3 Likes

General original portion

2 Likes

Copenhagen pouches

1 Like

Roda Lacket

2 Likes

Last pinch from another free can of Stocker’s Natural LC. Thanks, Metzey’s I’ll be seeing you this afternoon!

2 Likes

Jakobsson’s Fläder Portion

2 Likes

General Los

1 Like

Never like to over stay my welcome and had to settle for LC Mint. Probably my last free can of the Stocker’s unless she still has some next time I show up. :frowning: :((

1 Like

Copenhagan Wintergreen 

2 Likes

General Mackmyra Los

2 Likes

I quit grizzly long cut a few months ago (after many years). On my last snuff order I added a few snus and am not impressed with Oden’s vanilla I have in as I type. Maybe doesn’t go with the Imperial IPA’s I’m drinking.  :]

2 Likes

kuber khaini 

1 Like

Thunder Loose

1 Like

Odens Extreme Wintergreen

2 Likes

Im getting very curious and want to try some good snus.But not no American kind.Could someone help me out?I’m getting opinions from some frens.I really wish some1 could hook me up with a small sample of a few good ones [-O< Juat tell me what u wanna do?Trade etc… message me if u can help me out. peace and thanks, Hawaiian_Ryan :-c

2 Likes

General Roda Lacket los

2 Likes

^ More of the same

2 Likes

Skruf Los

2 Likes

General Extra Strong loose

2 Likes

General Extra Strong loose

2 Likes