FREE Shipping on MrSnuff - 24 hours only

We are having a one day (24 hour) Free shipping deal on MrSnuff for Snuffhouse members only.

Use code: SHMEMBER at checkout.

There is a minimum spend of $49.

The offer will run from 00:00 GMT until 23:59 GMT on 31st March.

Someone smarter than me can translate that into EST/CST/PST/IST/AWST or whatever timezones you think are useful for other members.

This is offer is in ADDITION to any loyalty bonus you get. See here if unfamiliar: Loyalty Bonus

Dave

Very cool - thanks!  Will it work with the free snuff for noobs deal? (not to be greedy or anything…)   :slight_smile:

@Chico…it shouldn’t but it probably will. I will check and see if I can make that not happen!

@Chico…I just checked. It won’t work because the minimum spend is $49. However you can add that to a $49 cart also so it will effectively be completely free.

Will it work on orders to America?

@afterglow it will work on all orders to anywhere.

@MrSnuff - is that minimum $49 for the free shipping, the free snuff, or both?

I knew there was a reason I had been slowly filling my cart these last couple of weeks!

1 Like

@chico - only for the free shipping. 

1 Like

FYI: Free shipping is good for another 9 hours or so.

(Time now 14:20 GMT; 09:20 EST; 06:20 PST)

You can use free shipping and a free snuffhouse snuff code together? How do you use two codes at once?

ahh. good point. I guess you can’t

1 Like

Friendly reminder in case you missed the time zone info:

Only 3 hours of free shipping to go.

Already placed two orders. Thank you!

damn! i just missed this :'-( 

i made a cart up hoping maybe the code was still live, but alas :frowning: no go

when is the next free shipping expected? maybe easter?

1 Like

I missed it, too–dammit! Since none of my cards will work on the site w/o prior notification to the financial institution, 24 hours notice makes it tough. 

1 Like

I was like must’ve missed this… check my email for the purchase date… apr 1. T_T

Wouldve been good to have kept it going until April fools without telling people :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

@Aamon…hah. I wish I had thought of that

what screwed me was the heading at the top of page didn’t mention the GMT .Not that I was in desperate need of any more snuff. but with shipping free that is like getting $20 more products. with the thousands of $ of snuff I own I can wait  

1 Like