What Video Game(s) are You Playing?

Madmax Fury Road!If you like that kind of setting it is a must-try!

Currently playing old school Rune Scape. It’s my day off so I am trying to get in around 15 hours of fishing.

1 Like

Ok, Max payne 1 and 2, Bioshock Infinite, Bioshock, Serious Sam the first encounter HD (still learning this one) in last 2-2.5 months

Horizon Zero Dawn, I love this game and I’ve only had it a week or so!

@salon, I built my computer almost 2 years ago. Im running an Intel I-5 4690k, z-97 mobo, gtx970 graphics card, 16g memory, an older case, and an antec 600w psi. I also bought a Dell 24 inch screen, keyboard and gaming mouse. I got it all for around $1200. Had i bought a pre made computer with the same specs, it would have been around 3 grand.

Euro Truck Simulator 2

Ive been playing Hearthstone and Ark: Survival Evolved lately. 

My guilty pleasure is GTAV.

Breath of the Wild. Amazing game

1 Like

Rune Scape as usual. And lately I have been playing MYST on my ipod during my lunch breaks at work. Any MYST/Riven fans here?

Black Desert Online

Hope this thread picks up again :slight_smile:

Metroid: Samus Returns 3DS

Elite Dangerous on my PS4. Brings back memories form the eighties when I played Elite on my ZX-Spectrum. Nice rethinking of the original concept, I like this game.

Metro 2033 Redux

1 Like

Currently playin NeverWinter Nights on an online server called Aventia

1 Like

Destiny 2

Now playing LOTR War in the north

1 Like

Doom 2016

Miniclip 8pool online Mainly 9 ball now that it’s part of their offerings. Soon to level up to 101* Simply the best pool game online IMO.

Dishonored 2 what a game.