lime toast 

Lime Toast

Fig & Juniper

USA Whiskey & Honey

Only three is tricky…but, if I had too:

USA W&H
Lime Toast
Raspberry

(although if you asked me in November or December, I’d have said Xmas Pudding instead of Raspberry).

Usa Chocolate

Peanut butter 

Toffee

Rustica

Chocolate

Toffee

Mmm haven’t had Toque Chocolate in a few years. I will have to order some next month.

Toast and Marmalade

Whiskey and Honey

Citrus

1 Like

Peanut butter,cheese and bacon,and ginger. favorites will change as i try more flavors though…
#-o

Lime Toast

Spanish Gem

Rose

(SP Extra, Natural) <– can’t forget these guys

1 Like

USA W&H, Natural Toast, Rose [4th place USA peach}

1 Like

Had every one ever made of them. The two that will indefinitely arm wrestle with my nostrils would be Toast and Marmalade and Natural Toast. SPRING in something new please someone!

2 Likes

Sorry. Too many great Toque snuffs to choose from. I have tried 52 Toque snuffs according my records. The best three? Wow. I just cannot do it.

Toque Quit.

um…

Toque quit

And Toque Quit.

3 Likes

This is tough. I’m going to say USA Whiskey and Honey, Almond Toast, and Silver Dollar Medicated but if SD don’t count as Toque then Toast and Marmalade. My favorites change often but these my most used from these past weeks. USA Whiskey and Honey stays a favorite for most part.

1 Like

Spanish Gem Whiskey and Honey UK Lime USA I love Toque snuff. I wish Toque used vac tins though. I feel like I have to race to finish a tin before it drys out.

SP Extra

Natural Toast

Lime Toast

So many more to try, but looking at the comment above, I might delay my order to sample the new range. @Roderick - when can we expect to see the new snuffs on your site?

1 Like

Tastes change over time, and I’d like to make a change to my list.  Fig & Juniper, Fig & Juniper, and Fig & Juniper.  Let’s pretend it’s a traditional snuff and hope it gets brought back in the new range!

1 Like