What's In Your Mailbox #4

@JHigh Never had a rust issue with derby’s.

1 Like

Everyone in my apartment building is probably wondering why their mail smells so special today.  Thanks Roderick! order

9 Likes

Stainless steel was designed to not rust.@JHigh pretty sure even carbide in decent grades will not rust.

SOOOO HAPPY! My latest shipment skipped its way past customs unnoticed! That means $90 extra in my pocket for another snuff order!

| 1 x  | Samuel Gawith Black Rappee 25g | $4.98 |
| 1 x  | Samuel Gawith Kendal Brown Original 25g | $4.98 |
| 1 x  | Samuel Gawith Kendal Brown Plain 25g | $4.98 |
| 1 x  | Samuel Gawith Kendal Brown Special 25g | $4.98 |
| 1 x  | Samuel Gawith Scotch Black 25g

I havent tried any of these besides SG Kendal Brown Original. I have a nice evening in front of me!

| $4.98

|

5 Likes

Waiting on 3 packages, from Snuff.me, toque, and McCrystals.

Heavy snowfalls in Turkey and other parts of the Middle East have caused delays to mail to and from a number of countries including: Turkey, Israel, Pakistan, Mauritania and Northern Cyprus.

:frowning:

Toque is almost a month now, I need to already place another order so that once they get here I will already have the next one on the way.

?

1 Like

Sorry for the cross-post.

Have the following waiting for me at the post office, but I have a delima. I have a friend that I see on Friday mornings, before I’ll have a chance to pickup the package, who wants me to bring him a tin of “strong mint”. At the same time I have friends that I see on Friday night ( after I have picked up the package ) who rely on me to share a strong mentholated snuff. Now I’m just reviewing my order and I only see 2 mentholated, Extra Crumbs of Comfort and Vanilla Ice, neither have I tried before.

So the question is should I bring my friend my personal tin of “Extra Menthol” and take my chances with what I have in the package, or will we be left, stuffed up on Friday night ?

Maybe there is a mentholated snuff that I’m missing.

I have an order from Toque and one from McChrystals, but who knows when they will get here.

Thanks for the help

• Dean Swift 5g Tins

• Apricot
  • Dean Swift 5g Tins

• Cherry
  • Dean Swift 5g Tins

• Sportsman Vanilla
  • Molens Select

• Choco Mint
  • Molens Select

• Limburger tabak
  • Molens Select

• Macuba
  • Molens Select

• Pompadour
  • Wilsons Small

• Chocolate Orange
  • Wilsons Small

• Cinnamon
  • Wilsons Small

• Irish Toast DH No.20
  • Wilsons Small

• Peach Melba
  • Wilsons Small

• Princes
  • Wilsons Small

• Queens Extra Strong
  • Wilsons Small

• Royal George
  • Wilsons Small

• Strawberry
  • Wilsons Small

• Vanilla
  • Samuel Gawith 10g End

• Banana
  • Samuel Gawith 10g End

• Cola
  • Dean Swift 5g Tins

• Raspberry
  • Poschl Gawith Original - Apricot

• Poschl Gawith Silver -Cola

• Wilsons Small

• Vanilla Ice
  • Wilsons Small

• Crumbs Of Comfort Extra
  • Wilsons Small

• SP No1 bottom mill
  • Jaxons Queens Special Slider 10g

• Jaxons 1869 SP Large Tin

• Molens new style

2 Likes

OSP. 1@1 2@2 1@3

3 Likes

image1684d.jpg
imageae416.th.jpg image41bac.th.jpg image576da.th.jpg image0ae63.th.jpg image3864a.th.jpg image99d0d.th.jpg image6654e.th.jpg imagebc34d.th.jpg imagec0c17.th.jpg image3227c.th.jpg image263c2.th.jpg image37e5a.th.jpg image22392.th.jpg image5c3ab.th.jpg imagec93e5.th.jpg image0c703.th.jpg image6224e.th.jpg image4c109.th.jpg imageb1351.th.jpg image4bbb4.th.jpg image572dc.th.jpg imageca608.th.jpg imagefc962.th.jpg imaged172a.th.jpg image1684d.th.jpg

4 Likes

OSP Batch #1 and Batch #3

#1 Fantastic, menthol only enough to open the sinuses; it keeps them open with no rebound effect to stuff up the nose. Then the cedar smell clean cool woody; maple scent/taste? not sweet a softer wood tone (maybe because they are to wood scents they pair nicely) very light. It does have nicotine. I like that because many of the scented snuffs I’ve had (not a lot, I just started snuffing recently.) had a great scent with no notice of nicotine. There is a little salt I pick up in the back rip which cuts the bitter taste of the tobacco? It is medium to fine, dry, easy to take.

#3 smoooooth citrus not sweet not stinging either and I get a pecan scent. I get a taste of the gin/juniper berries in the back drip. They nicotine sneaks up on you. As the other scents fade I get the rose scent a very gentle waft of perfume like a lady scented her letters. This snuff is so good, you look for the several different scents in this it is a contemplative snuff to be lingered over and experienced. The scents are gentle and classy.

It is very worth your time to get some of these.

@JHigh Thank you for your kind feedback! I can’t wait for you all to try Batch #4 B-)

@Hitsuzse Any clues of what to expect with the #4??

1 Like

@nicmizer Sorry, not yet. I can tell you is going to be rich, but not necessarily sweet.

Sorry about cross post.
Finally my toque order got here:
imagee08c6.md.jpg

3 Likes

We all know what Toque tins look like… Just a short and sweet printed list is all that is needed for us to know what you received.

@nicmizer

I love looking at the pictures in this thread. I dont know why but its my favourite thread. Please post more pictures guys, they are highly appreciated !

said @michael
I also like seeing the pictures, there is a different feeling you get when you see the actual order rather than just a list, especially if it is a long list.
Also snapping a few pictures is quicker than trying to type out a list of all of them.
That being said, to please you, I removed all the smaller pictures. They are still available in the album if someone can

5 Likes

first Mr Snuff order to Northern Virginia…gets in through NYC just like Boston…
ordered last Monday and arrived today…
now I can rest assured:

5 Likes

A dead postman if he doesnt sort his damn life out :@ angry

1 Like

Plenty O’ TPS Madras.  Thanks again for taking care of that @Hitsuzen!

2 Likes

yeah I enjoy the pictures in this thread, theres just something satisfying about it. It makes me get excited for the person who’s order just came in as if it were mine. Also will let me know when we start to get the new changes in packaging/names

4 Likes

Date fresh TPS Madras courtesy of @Hitsuzen. Plenty enough to last me for some time! imageupload

1 Like