Reduced SG and GH lines

Yeah @dwhyte I also ordered a tub of GH sandalwood with my most recent Mr Snuff order–guess I will have to ration it. I’m just shocked. Wasn’t GH’s English Rose what they stock in the U.K. Parliamentary snuffbox?

Well the GH website still lists “Kendal” sandalwood snuff tobacco–you can buy it by the 500g drum!!! Ditto Irish D. No English Rose, though.

English Rose is still showing on page 2 of the site, but they haven’t updated it yet. It took them a while to update it following the merger with Sam Gawith too. As to bulk, it may still be possible. However, the only place I know of to buy bulk is Aireys of Kendal

1 Like

R.I.P Ambassador. you will be missed

1 Like

Yes SandwhichIsles , I also will deeply miss
Grousemoore, and Lavender Dark
Hopefully it was  Kendal Brown Original  that survived 

3 Likes

GH-KB is still listed in 30g. And available. =D>

This is terrible. What on earth is going on? First WoS and now this. SG form the backbone of my collection. The tins that I’ll no longer be able to replace are too numerous to mention :cry:

Life is rarely consistent. Adapt, overcome and move on.

2 Likes

what what what what what!!! SG Black Rappee, Scotch Black and Elmos Reserve are gone??? Which Kendal Brown has been discontinued? @50ft_trad please tell me this isnt so?

@Aamon the “standard” KBs appear to be the ones that survived.

That is so bloody irritating. Why?? Surely they sell well! I’m going to email them

Hang on, @Aamon have you completely misread this? The list in the OP are the snuffs that are continuing

@50ft_trad  :(|)

oaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah geeez you have no idea how relieved I am right now. ahaha I feel quite the fool. As long as I can keep buying these snuffs I dont care how silly I look :stuck_out_tongue:

Thank you 50ft_trad for putting my mind at ease!
:(|)

Hello everyone My Smoking Shop has one tub of Samuel Gawith Banana left but they won’t send it to me in the U.S.A. ! Would any one of you like to buy it and send it to me as a Gift  ? I would be more than happy to send you a Gift of Cash !

I haven’t heard of a lot of these snuffs but I’m new to this game. Here are the available ones that I know of as of now:

Gawith Hoggarth

Cafe Regal

Special M.

CM

SP

Samuel Gawith

Afterglow

Black Arabica

Celtic Talisman

Dr. Verey’s Plus

Elmo’s Reserve

Gin & Tonic

Golden Glow

Irish D

Kendal Brown Plain

Kendal Brown Scented

Keswick

Madagascan

Pinewood Ice

RBY

Red Crest

SGM

SnuffStore Black Magic

4 Likes

The German snuffstore.de also sells the Samuel Gawith Silky Dark, which is the same als Snuffstore Black Magic and the Samuel Gawith Kendal Brown Original.

1 Like

OK I didn’t know about Kendal Brown Original.  That’s good.  I looked on Snuffstore and it appears they have Firedance.  I’d never heard of it

1 Like

Silky Dark and Kendal Brown are not the same snuffs, not even close to the same. Kendal brown original is a completely different tobacco with a much coarser grind and a slight citrus flavour.

1 Like

@n9inchnails, probably a comma is missing after “SS Black Magic” in Uwe’s post.
I read it: snuffstore.de sells Silky Dark and KBO. Silky dark is the same as SS Black Magic.

2 Likes

Yes, thats it: The German Snuffstore sells SG Silky Dark, which is the same as Snuffstore Black Magic, and they also sell SG Kendal Brown Original.

2 Likes