What Video Game(s) are You Playing?

I will be playing Battlefield 1 fairly soon. I cant wait!

1 Like

@Aamon that games name in five years is going to make kids say I don’t get why the first one plays newer then the other ones.

1 Like

Axis just won campaign on Battleground Europe. 1940 starts over again. I might go Allied this time and try driving the Char B1s and Churchills. My hat is off to the developers. They just released new mobile spawn systems and continue to clean up the 15 year old code. If anyone tries the game, look for me if you need help. Joe121.

The Swapper on PS4 Since I opened it for the first time ~1hr ago, I can’t seem to stop playing it. And the Witcher 3 is waiting unplayed. But I just had to try this indie game I found on sale first… just to see what it’s like…

1 Like

@agentshags A lot of indie games are really good. I bought Verdun through Steam early on and it has been improving over time.

I’m really into Warframe right now, but I’m usually playing Destiny.

I just downloaded tiger knight from steam before I went to work. Haven’t played it yet. It’s an MMO that takes re-enacts the massive battles from China in 300bc. Looks like it might be fun.

1 Like

Worms Armageddon on PS3. Very nostalgic

1 Like

PoGo + Willie Pete.

@agents hags have you played ingress.

1 Like

@AlKindiSnuff I have been playing battlefield 1 quite a bit recently. I’m a big fan of battlefield 1 they have recreated the maps scale for scale of certain battles. I find the main difference is that battlefield tends to steer the franchises to a much more realistic type of gameplay. For example they have realistic bullet drop, game mechanics and a bit more accurate in damage. I loved odern warefare though I love the realism of battlefield 1 especially online gameplay. Single player for battlefield 1 is incredible im not a fan of previous war story modes though battlefield 1 is worth buying just for this. Just be warned if you are used to futuristic technology and weapons you will get none of this in battlefield 1. I see the game as almost a WW1 game simulator.

Though if you are still on the fence about buying the game try borrowing the game for a few days to give it a decent tryout. If you cant borrow it by all means buy it, if you’re looking for a WW1 game I wouldnt look any further.

1 Like

@psicko I have it but hadn’t played it much, mostly used it to locate spawn points in PoGo lol

Miniclip 8pool level 88*

1 Like

final fantasy XV and if you’ve thought maybe on it just do it. It’s back to form for this one. It’s pretty amazing.

1 Like

Battleground Europe still. Axis (my team) won last campaign. Last night we took several towns. This is unusual. Normally, Allies are a steamroller, but the Americans and Sherman tanks haven’t arrived yet. War Plan Orange. Just bought from Matrix Games. It’s an older game using hexes like the old Avalon Hill board games. Japan vs. US/Britain/China/ANZAC in the 1920s. Sort of a what if with dreadnoughts, other inter war period units. Pride of Nations turned out to be terrible. Great game but it crashes a lot. I’ve tried running as administrator, changing graphics settings but nothing helps. I can play three turns and then it crashes. At least it auto saves.

I play Guild Wars 2. Real computer, no game box for me.

All those that play PC which setup do you run? I’m on next gen ps4 at the moment and wondering what kind of price we’re looking at for a decent PC setup?

@Aamon I am using a circa 2008 Dell Inspiron 530. I installed a Nvidia video card (2Gig)(Battleground Europe won’t work with integrated video cards) and beefed up the power supply. I manage to play a lot of stuff with no problems even with such an old machine. Buying or building a new machine is low on the priority list for me. Do you know how much snuff I could buy for the price of a new computer?! :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Aamon If you’re capable of building yourself (or know someone who is) you can get a decent setup for $1000-1500. If you depend on the gouging of others, make that more in the range of two to three thousand.

Doom 2016 - Love it!

1 Like