The Indian Materia Medica 1941

First of all: _ Materia medica _ (English: medical material/substance) is a Latin medical term for the body of collected knowledge about the therapeutic properties of any substance used for healing (i.e., medicines)

Know to the point. I hope this post is not inapropriate in any way or breaking the rules. It is about the plant Cannabis Sativa but I think that this is not about cannabis in my opinion but my point is that inhaling seems to be an ancient route of adminstrating drugs in India. Anyway its not only native americans who used this method in ancient times and herbs including cannabis could have have been inhaled through the nose. The Indo-aryans as the people were called who invade India in about 4000 years ago knew about Cannabis and probably also used snuffing. Maybe the drug “soma” mentioned in the Rig Veda were snuffed too. Anyway Cannabis is mentioned here in this text as “a good snuff for deterging the brain”. So what are your thoughts on this? 

http://antiquecannabisbook.com/chap2B/India/IndianMateraMedica.htm

I believe the unseen government of the world has sequester the adaptations of certain natural herbs and other natural vegetation to deter the use of the third eye.  The Pineal gland is your connection to the spiritual world and reaching a higher plane of existence. It naturally produces DMT which is also illegal in most parts of the world. They had killed off many so called witches that had the herbal knowledge so the secrets will had become lost. The Shamans and witch doctors of ancient tribes are held in high regard for possessing this knowledge and with their use of natural substances are able to guide,cure & heal; with their contacts in the spiritual realm.

Most countries have band the use of fluoridated water , Which blocks the function of the pineal gland . Here in the states they still put this in the drinking water. Adolf Hitlers scientist used fluoridated water to control the Jewish population they had in camps to keep them docile. A Harvard study says fluoride lower the IQ. It’s all about control!   Knowledge is power, and they who ever they are, don’t want you to have any power.   I would love to grow my own and make Phoenix tears or Rick Simpson Oil to cure my stage 4 Cancer. But they don’t allow that here.     

9 Likes

@Basement_shaman   The hell with what they allow , if you can get the seed grow it & try it, Life is to short to not try if you can get the seed, I do hope your health improves , I am a herbal man of sorts myself & highly believe in herbal cures & treatments. They say there is no cure for chronic kidney disease but I have with the help of different herbs & teas reversed my ckd , my creatinine level was 1.7 when I started treatment & I have gotten it down to 1.3 & still hoping to get it even better. I am not sure if you are familiar with the fungus called Chaga , if not do your reasearch & get some already ground to powder to make tea with, if you sweeten it use “RAW Honey” it is a big help with cancer. Also essiac is good as well. G’Day & G’Luck

2 Likes

@TiggerJackshere I will look into that Chaga. Thanks for sharing your herbal wisdom with me. Big Pharma is all about profit. They don’t want cures for anything. 

3 Likes

@basement_shamanEbay is the cheapest place to get chaga or Essiac,  here is a link to the guy I buy from on ebay & it is really good Chaga.  http://www.ebay.com/itm/262602440575?\_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT        G’Day

2 Likes

https://www.mskcc.org/cancer-care/integrative-medicine/herbs/chaga-mushroom

1 Like

I will try spinning on my head if it will work. I may be running out of options. Thanks @Mouse for the technical low down. My oncologist would’t suggest anything other than the poison they pump into me.  And Thank you @TigerJackshere for the link.  

1 Like

I’ve been growing seeds from the, I forget the exact name, seed bank in Amsterdam. Some of the plants I grow don’t get you high, but they are medicinal, and reduce pain, nausea, don’t know about the 3rd eye. It makes a decent snuff if mixed with something kind of bland-ish. I don’t know if it’s healthy or not. Interesting thread…

1 Like