Favorite Bernard snuff.

Wow. Great to see the love for Virginie! I didn’t realise so many people had ‘discovered’ it amongst the schmalzlers! Virginie is awesome - a perfect plain snuff. I also like Klostermischung. Wasn’t so keen on Zwiefacher (menthol). The Brasils are all good. Offenbacher Kostlich will probably be the next one I try

1 Like

Bernard Aecht Alt Schmalzler My first and favorite And I do have them all; except for the non tobacco snuffs. No tobacco No sale!. for some reason your first tend to be a favorite. I still hit Levi Garrett as nasty as it is; compare to today’s selection. I haven’t found a bernard I didn’t like. The menthol ones were strange but I still like them

1 Like

I could echo what shaman says almost. I’ve not tried the most recent releases of the last two years, but everything from them has been outstanding. The only one I’d probably avoid in future is Klostermischung. I found it a bit gritty, and the drip makes me gag. A single favorite would be tough. Maybe by category I could do it: traditional snuff: Alt Offenbacher Köstlich schmalzler: Aecht Alt Bayericher halb-schmalzer: Zwiefacher modern menthol/scented: toss up between Fichtennadel and Amosthrina

1 Like

Jubilaums, closely followed by Zweifacher. Must try Virginie judging by it’s popularity - one for my next order :smiley:

2 Likes

E gads… So many good ones, and my favorites tend to change with time. Current fave is Postillion. smoky, tasty goodness in my nose…

2 Likes

Have only tried about 3, maybe 4, but of those I like Fichtennadel the best.

2 Likes

I have tried about 10 of them, and I like the Bernard snuffs but Brasil Doppelt Fermentiert is my clear favorite. :x

1 Like

Although I’ve only tried Fichtennadel and Postillion, I would say hands-down Fichtennadel. It has become my favourite snuff in my entire collection! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Civette Extra Fein

1 Like

I love all the Bernard Snuffs a favorite in my top 3 snuff houses. Among Old Mill,Molens de Kralingse. These three houses and everything from them are desert Island snuff’s,holy grails.

1 Like

Gekachelter Virginie

2 Likes

toss up between Gekachelter Virginie and Klostermischung.
I would love a pound of both

1 Like

Klostermischung. Can’t wait to try the entire range.

1 Like

Fichtennadel, I love pine scent

3 Likes

Brasil Doppelt Fermentiert.

2 Likes

Gekachelter Virginie. Got this in my last order and in one fell swoop it has rendered all my other snuffs redundant, for now.

4 Likes

Brasil Doppelt Fermentiert is my favorite, but I’m really starting to like Klostermischung… the naughty-looking monk on the label seems to be having so much fun!

2 Likes

My choice for my favorite Bernard snuff is Magic Moment"s (black). Other than that I like all of Bernard’s snuffs.

1 Like

I have two so far. Zwiefacher and Postillion. Of the two Zwiefacher is my favourite. I have three others on order.

2 Likes

Gekachelter Virginie

3 Likes