What's in Your Nose? #12

Garret Sweet Scotch.

2 Likes

Toque Coltsfoot

2 Likes

OM Perfecto! Took a few days to really appreciate it, and man is it good.

5 Likes

Back on the V.Blonde/Dry Orange mix.

1 Like

Toque Toffee

4 Likes

O&G.  Refreshing on a hot and humid afternoon.  Never thought I’d like this.  Love it!!

4 Likes

OM butternut and accidental equinox mix. Pretty tasty. I wasn’t paying attention and I put butternut in an empty container that had equinox in it. Took me a awhile to figure the scent out.

4 Likes

Soooooo much Rustica. Off to bed to enjoy some crazy dreams.

3 Likes

@BenZion  Thank you for the suggestion of a Toque floral chaser for Commonwealth.  Great idea.

I’ll not apologize for the price of Old Mill snuff.  The cost of ingredients, the time and effort that goes into each snuff dictates the cost.  Commonwealth used up almost a case of Woodford Reserve to make 5 pounds of snuff.  I guess I could have used Jim Beam, but that didn’t seem right for this unique snuff.  It is a personal choice.

You can choose to smoke Swisher Sweets or Partagas #1.  There is not a whit of comparison between the two in terms of quality, but the choice is yours and yours alone.  If the price is out of range, there are more options than I can count.  Choose one.

5 Likes

Toque sp xtra

3 Likes

Samuel Gawith Bouquet

2 Likes

@chefdaniel       No need to Apologize bud, but @ 416.00 + bux  a pound, I guess I will have to make other choices ,I wish you luck though, G’Day Sir

2 Likes

Old Mill Perfecto

3 Likes

Gawith Jasmine

1 Like

@TigerJackshere  Cheers!!

3 Likes

WoS Confusion

2 Likes

Homebrew I call “Old Timer Toast”  , G’Day

1 Like

OM Commonwealth \m/