ok, got the SWS ABR in my nose at the moment,
i’ll call out the Venerable F&T HDT

1 Like

F&T HDT I can do. I’ll call out… WoS Gold Label

2 Likes

Gold Label is mine

How about some Bernard Magic Moments?

3 Likes

Easily done.  I have some in my backpack with me at work.  I was gonna save it for the ride home down the mountain, but my nose is loving it right now.

Lets us go from a Schmaltzer to something fine, strong, and dry… Dholakia Sparrow.

3 Likes

I got the Sparrow an

old one I haven visited lately

RED BULL is up to bat.

2 Likes

RED BULL in my nose (brrrrrr)

McChrystal’s Mild Lemon is up!

1 Like

McChrystal’s Mild Lemon it is.

Wilson’s of Sharrow SP2 for the next one.

1 Like

Got it. Probably I have all the WoS SPs Hmmmm. Well, how about McChrystals SP

1 Like

I can do McChrystal’s SP. Who’s got SG Special M? Edit: I hope that’s not too unpopular–I can’t recall a lot of love for it here, now that I think about it.

1 Like

@TerrapinFlyer SG Special M is very nice and not talked about very much

1 Like

Got the Special M out.  Agreed with @TerrapinFlyer and @jmahes, I just bought it since it was no longer in production, and was surprised by how nice it is (and that it never gets mentioned on here).  

Up next, and I hope it’s not too obscure… SG KB Original.  I’ve been feeling the KBs this week.  

2 Likes

Wohoo i’ll gladly take a pinch of  SG KB Original!

I’m having a ton of fun watching this thread. 

Can someone pull out a tin of Old Mill Arabesque?

2 Likes

Roger dat!! Just did some boxcars of some Fine OM Arabesque \m/ I would like to see some1 do some of Old Mills Greyhound I hope this thread last a while:)

1 Like

Woo-hoo, one I finally have. This thread is bad for SAD. I have some OM greyhound to take. I will call out Starr scotch. Hope that isn’t too hard to pull off.

1 Like

The Starr’s been up long enough. I’ll have a pinch. Now, who has McChrystal’s Hops? Edit: @SeanOCDPx, @jmahes, I tried a handful of SGs on my last order that I wouldn’t have normally tried. I’m very pleased with the Special M and might try to score some more before it is gone. Wait, wait, this is awful, terrible snuff that nobody should try. Yeah, bad, bad snuff. Forget I even mentioned it. Ha ha.

4 Likes

I’ve got the Hops. How about the simple but nice Gletcherprise?

2 Likes

Oh oh oh oh oh! I got some Gletcherprise extra.

I’ll raise someone Hedges L260 :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just took a pinch of Hedges. Calling on Toque Almond Toast.

1 Like

Almond Toast, here. I’ll call for Toque Spanish Gem.

1 Like

Spanish Gem in the snout!! How bout some WoS Crumbs of Comfort!

1 Like